Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I love carbs! Cutting sucks. How can I make it easier?

C

Cuts

I have a decent amount of fat to lose, so I'm cycling DNP and Clen, doing cardio, working out, and TRYING to eat a clean, low-cal, low-carb diet. The problem is... I friggin love carbs! I read earlier on the board today about an interesting idea. Slopain was the one to suggest it. He said while cutting with low cals and low carbs, it helps him to carb load every 4 days, to both help keep the carb cravings under control, and to keep the BMR high. This has got to be too good to be true, right? It seems like cheating... is it? Do any of ya'll do this or anything else to help make dieting less torcherous? Thanks.

Nutrition-

Important Day-to-Day Goals
· Drink water as much as possible *Drink a glass of water before each meal to trick stomach into being full.
· Eat a small meal every 2 hours to promote positive nitrogen balance in the body. You should eat about six meals a day. B L D and three snacks.

· Cut out all carbs after your lift at night or about 6:00 at night.
· Start out one day at a time. If not you will rebound and load on sugars. Start by cutting out sugars, butters, and salts. Then increase your water intake. Then cut out all carbs after 6:00. Just by doing this your body fat will decrease dramatically. You then will experience a leveling off of slow fat burning and then another peak of major fat loss. You should diet for about 10-16 weeks. Any more than 4 months your metabolism will decrease to low and you will begin to gain wait.

· Still go heavy some days to keep your strength and mass. If not you will not stimulate muscular growth.
· Get atleast 8-10 hours of sleep to replenish natural GH and Testosterone levels.
· I know you lova da pussy but cut sex down to atleast once a week. Most bodybuilders move out of the house and will not interact with women. Sex changes up the hormonal balance, depreciates protein and testosterone levels.

· Cut out empty calories like beer and alcohol
· White breads, sugar, and salt hold water under the skin cut them out. NO CARBS AFTER WORKOUT!

8:00 am- Stretch out
Breakfast- 4-6 egg whites
1-2 cups of oatmeal with a scoop of protein on top and wheat germ.
Fiber- 1
Fruit- pineapple the best, cantaloupe, apple
2 pieces of wheat toast
1 multivitamin
Flaxseed oil pill
1-2 glasses of water

10:00 am-
Snack-Protein bar/ shake- no carbs or sugar
2 glasses of water

12:00 pm-
Lunch- Plain Tuna Fish in *(water)
2 pieces of wheat bread
Lettuce/Tomato
Grilled chicken
Whole wheat bread
Grilled chicken salad
Grilled Fish
1 glass of water

3:00 pm-
Snack- unsalted peanuts, protein bar, shake,
*Light carbs, rice, baked potato
2 glasses of water

5:00 pm-
Stretch
LIFT -
5-10 minutes of cardio on the bike.
Lift 1-hour max
Lower sets Increase reps
*30-45 minutes of cardio
Take Amino fuel/creatine/ or any other supplements *Take protein within 30 minutes for max absorption.

7:00 pm- Dinner-
Have a glass of water first. Then have a large salad to start a negative caloric respect. Can put on balsamic vinegar.

Low carbs in beginning move to 0.
Grilled chicken, Grilled fish with lemon, lean meat once in a while steak or ground beef. Fish should be white fish- no oil use lemon. Swordfish, flounder ex.

Can have a little rice or baked potato in the beginning slowly cut them out.

9:00 pm- CARDIO
1 hour running, bike, Stairmaster, orbitrack.
2 glasses of water

Yep, when cutting up I carb load once a week. That day is usually my cheat day when I eat whatever I want. As long as you follow your diet strictly for the entire week, 1 cheat day won't hurt you. Plus it helps keep your sanity. :)

H2O

WATER, water, water, water, and more water.

drink it warm, hot, cold, with ice cubes, from bottles, from cups, glasses, bowls...Oh did I mention water?

on a serious note I know this sucks, but when your getting those cravings just drink it till you feel a bit full

Sugar free jello curves my cravings. Once you get your BF down to the level you want you wont have the cravings anymore. you will be looking in the mirror instead. Also, I dont remember why, but Ive read that its best too cut dairy products from your diet while dieting.

I carb load twice a week. It's a high cal/high carb day. Serves three functions really. Stimulates the metabolism so fat loss doesn't grind to a halt due to metabolic slow down. Loads the muscles with glycogen so you can maintain substantial workout intensity. And the glycogen "fills" up the muscle making them bigger. If I go more than three days low carb my muscle get flatter than rice paper and my intensity goes to hell. It will also curb cravings because you arn't in a starvation mode(that's the metabolic slowdawn that's countered by alternanting high cal/low cal days). Do you have a set menu. That's the best way to stick to it. Eat the same thing every day and on you one or two high cal/high carb cheat days eat what satisfies you. Having a plan of attack is the best way to insure successfull dieting. Know how many calories and macrinutrients you need for fat loss to occur and write a menu that fits those needs. If you stick to your menu on "dieting" days you won't fail. By knowing exactly how many calories and macronutrients you're comsuming you also have a reference to work from in determining progress. You can make minor alterations to your menu that will ultimately impact your physique and progress.

I diet hard 5-6 days out of the week and then I cheat on 1 or 2 days depending on what is happening. Every week I have been getting leaner and leaner so I think it is working for me.

I believe the reason is you speed up your metablosim on the cheat day so the diet days then become much more effective.

I've never seen a fat elite athele, and they eat a tonne of carbs.....there also doing cardio or playing sports 15-40hours a week. Unfortunately you're gonna lose muscle doing that much cardio, but there are no easy answers. You can eat all the carbs you want just run your ass off afterwards. Or climb a mountain, I hear that burns a lot of calories :D

Top Bottom