Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I lack the motivation..

buffer1 said:
lol,whats the matter Woots you in a bad mood?
fuckin rights follow me around all my posts will be nasty

nycgirl said:
LOL. I was being a wiseass.

Go out with your friends, maybe you will meet a girl tonight (for dating in the future; I know one-night stands are not your thing).

If I hang out with friends, it will be tomorrow night. It seems like my only friends who I end up meeting women when I'm around them, are my friends who like to drink.
Ah well, guess its time to clog the body down with liquid calories again. dammit.

KrillBee said:
To call up any of these girls who gave me their number from hotornot.

Why the hell should I call them up and ask them if they want to hang out, when I'd have to worry about my place looking nice and clean, acting all proper, dressing up nice, finding ways to entertain her and impress her, and then have to worry about whether or not I should kiss her or shit like that?

Why do that when I could just call up one of my guy friends and we could play video games?

this right here is retardation. it's perverse.

jackangel said:
this right here is retardation. it's perverse.

seriously i dont understand.

whats wrong with having different wants and priorities than others?
for me, im thinking that women just aint up there on my list right now.

KrillBee said:
seriously i dont understand.

whats wrong with having different wants and priorities than others?
for me, im thinking that women just aint up there on my list right now.

i would love to give you a cogent response, but since everything you say is nonsensical, it would be a waste of time.

jackangel said:
i would love to give you a cogent response, but since everything you say is nonsensical, it would be a waste of time.

fawk you

Top Bottom