Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I know a vegan...

ya I'm aware they aren't bodybuilders but how can you live w/o anything w/ dairy in it or meat.. the motherfucker eats beans and greens and that's it

the_clockwork said:
i hope you are joking
Yep! - red meat is mother's milk to me. In fact I sometimes cook up a steak and then blend it with the pan juices to drink while I workout.

reno240 said:
Yep! - red meat is mother's milk to me. In fact I sometimes cook up a steak and then blend it with the pan juices to drink while I workout.

holy shit, I hope you are joking about this more than the vegan comment

i cant remember who or if it was even on this site or in real life, but i heard from somewhere about a "vegan bodybuilder" who is a vegan and in much better shape than lots of people!!!

for some reason i wanan say blueta posted this

the_clockwork said:
holy shit, I hope you are joking about this more than the vegan comment
LOL - what's wrong with this? If you really want to add some flavor throw some rendered bacon fat in there. YUMO!

SublimeZM said:
i cant remember who or if it was even on this site or in real life, but i heard from somewhere about a "vegan bodybuilder" who is a vegan and in much better shape than lots of people!!!

you would be correct :)

SublimeZM said:

bullshit

I'd like to see him and his diet.. then I'd like to witness him only eating that diet and maintaining that shape.

supplements come from something

Top Bottom