Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you really bulk up on sarms?

Nadelro

a buddy in mind you steroids for the first time and he gained no joke 20 pounds
I told him that I wanted to try sarms and he laughed at me and said you cannot bulk up like that on them. do you agree with that or not?
I'm 21 years old I am 5'11 and I only weigh 148 lb
I feel like I should put on at least 20 or 30 lb from here and I'm tempted to use steroids. but if sarms can do the same thing and be safer for me than why not right?

first of all, you are NOT going to gain 20 lbs on steroids.. if you do, its likely a ton of water and the chances of you keeping that are none.. its not healthy to yo-yo up and down like that and ESPECIALLY using steroids at your age.. you have zero clue what you are doing, just like your "friend" and you are only going to hurt yourself rather than help yourself...

you most certainly can bulk on sarms, but not for 20 lbs... the difference is the side effects are far less and the gains are far more keepable...

i would STRONGLY suggest doing a ton more research before you use anything and getting realistic expectations moving forward.. you have been given a non existent pipe dream by an extremely clueless and reckless individual

It is quite apparent you have some very large misconceptions that need to be addressed for you to make progress

a buddy in mind you steroids for the first time and he gained no joke 20 pounds
I told him that I wanted to try sarms and he laughed at me and said you cannot bulk up like that on them. do you agree with that or not?
I'm 21 years old I am 5'11 and I only weigh 148 lb
I feel like I should put on at least 20 or 30 lb from here and I'm tempted to use steroids. but if sarms can do the same thing and be safer for me than why not right?
you can bulk up on sarms easy but not 20lbs, maybe 5lbs lgd with rad

25mgs rad
10mgs yk11
10mgs lgd
n2guard
bulker

Top Bottom