Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you really bulk up on sarms?

a buddy in mind you steroids for the first time and he gained no joke 20 pounds
I told him that I wanted to try sarms and he laughed at me and said you cannot bulk up like that on them. do you agree with that or not?
I'm 21 years old I am 5'11 and I only weigh 148 lb
I feel like I should put on at least 20 or 30 lb from here and I'm tempted to use steroids. but if sarms can do the same thing and be safer for me than why not right?
steroids bulk you better

I told him that I wanted to try sarms and he laughed at me and said you cannot bulk up like that on them. do you agree with that or not?
I feel like I should put on at least 20 or 30 lb from here and I'm tempted to use steroids. but if sarms can do the same thing and be safer for me than why not right?
yes you can if training and diet is right

From my personnal experience bulking come really from the diet .... Compound help of course but without diet it's like pushing ice before building the cake :sneaky:

You can def bulk on sarms but your not going to put on even 10lbs of real tissue in a single cycle. This takes years of hard training and eating. As other have said, your friend put on fat and water and prob not much real muscle tissue. Judging by your stats you are extremely under weight and most likely under trained. What does your diet and training look like? What research have you done on sarms and steroids? My guess is prob none.

Top Bottom