Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I killed a mouse :(

Seriously guys, I knocked on my neighbor's door at 10:30 at night crying because I couldn't bear to "dispose" of it myself. I'm a horrible human being. :(

You know. Statistics prove that people who are cruel to animals have greater chances of becoming serial killers.

You know. Statistics prove that people who are cruel to animals have greater chances of becoming serial killers.

The sad thing is that I value animal life more than human life. Animals are just being animals...humans choose to be worse than animals. The 9/11 Hijackers were all college educated, some had PHD's, and they chose to revert to their basest instincts through religion....sad.

Seriously guys, I knocked on my neighbor's door at 10:30 at night crying because I couldn't bear to "dispose" of it myself. I'm a horrible human being. :(

someone needs a shoulder to cry on?

The sad thing is that I value animal life more than human life. Animals are just being animals...humans choose to be worse than animals. The 9/11 Hijackers were all college educated, some had PHD's, and they chose to revert to their basest instincts through religion....sad.

On a serious note. I totally agree with you. I'm the same way. I have two cats and I love them more than anything in this world. They say if an animal runs out in the road that you're not to swerve? Well fuck that. I'm the intruder not them.

On a serious note. I totally agree with you. I'm the same way. I have two cats and I love them more than anything in this world. They say if an animal runs out in the road that you're not to swerve? Well fuck that. I'm the intruder not them.

My brother in law swerved to miss a deer and ended his life with a head on collision with a big truck....him or me..I choose me. :)

Top Bottom