Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I killed a mouse :(

nefertiti

Memeber
Elite Moderator
So i had a little furry friend rumaging through one of my storage closets. It actually didn't really bother my much (there was no evidence of him in the kitchen and I am not afraid of them) till I noticed he was chewing through everything, so I bought a humane mouse trap to catch and release him elsewhere.

Well the first week or so, I got no bites. It had been months since I'd seen him, so I thought maybe he died or left. I forgot about the trap.

Well tomorrow is trash day and I had a bunch of stuff in that closet that I wanted to toss. A feeling af dread creeps over me as suddenly I glance down at the trap that I had forgotten about. Door to trap closed? Check. Dead mouse inside who cruelly starved to death in what turned out to be it's own personal coffin? Check. Nef crying and feeling like a retard for crying? Check.

:( :( :(

Imagine waking up in the middle of the night with a mouse chewing on your big toenail. My bestfriend's grandpa did.

Last edited:
Seriously guys, I knocked on my neighbor's door at 10:30 at night crying because I couldn't bear to "dispose" of it myself. I'm a horrible human being. :(

So i had a little furry friend rumaging through one of my storage closets. It actually didn't really bother my much (there was no evidence of him in the kitchen and I am not afraid of them) till I noticed he was chewing through everything, so I bought a humane mouse trap to catch and release him elsewhere.

Well the first week or so, I got no bites. It had been months since I'd seen him, so I thought maybe he died or left. I forgot about the trap.

Well tomorrow is trash day and I had a bunch of stuff in that closet that I wanted to toss. A feeling af dread creeps over me as suddenly I glance down at the trap that I had forgotten about. Door to trap closed? Check. Dead mouse inside who cruelly starved to death in what turned out to be it's own personal coffin? Check. Nef crying and feeling like a retard for crying? Check.

:( :( :(

You're a wiminz and it was a scavenger...you're supposed to be emotional(wiminz luv furry animals). Now imagine what it's like to kill a human...even if it's "justified." I'm making this a political thread..:)

wow.... stop the insanity...

see, a whack on the head would have been better... for everyone..

Top Bottom