Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have weitht to lose...please help

Thanks a bunch. I like idea of walking instead of driving. I can walk to my grocery store. It's just down the street! Carrying bags might be good for me. And I like to walk so treadmill up the hill sounds great. I so addicted to McDonalds. Thats a big problem for me. Im working on that one.

Thank you ugo and queen !

We all have our addictions girl. Mine is pepsi and candy lol...I'm a little over a week into my contest prep and I don't really have any cravings for those or for anything. Not only am I on a structured & tight schedule with my meals, but when you have your mind right, you're focused, and you are seeing results, it makes it easier to say no.

Plus...takes your body a few days to adjust. I have a challenge for you. Try this: go 3 days without mcdonalds. I promise by the 4th day you'll be fine. Replace those unhealthy meals with healthy ones, and you'll see some improvements on your bod, your mood, and well-being...you won't wanna go back. I guarantee it.

And if you need any help figuring out meal ideas to replace the mcdonalds, shoot me a pm and I'll help you.

I do have a breakfast in the every morning. I posted a new log in diet section today. I think you are right about taking a few day for things to start hapening. that is always seems my problem. I loose hope but maybe I'm too much in a hurry. I did not have McDonalds yesterday so I've done day 1 for that. Stevesmi helped really a lot with diet and I'm getting new foods tomorrow. I'm going to to the McDonalds challenge.

Thank you psizzle so much !!!

:) you're most welcome, girl. Don't hesitate if you need anything else or if you need support. I have faith in you!

Hi everybody!

I'm doing the psizzle8 challenge! I REALLY like McDonalds. I was having that for dinner every nite! Stevesmi put me on a new diet and psizzle8 said that if I could just stay away for 4 days, I probly wouldnt even want McDonalds. I have done 2 days and guess whatr? I dont even want it right now. It really works if you stay away.

Thank you again psizzle8 !! --I put this post in another area too, in case it helps somebody else.

You look so great in your picture, psizzle8. I sure wish I could ever look like that !!

That's not me in my avi, girl. That's my fitness hero, what I'm aiming for in this contest prep I'm doing

I also said this in the other post, but... 'The psizzle8 challenge' I like the sound of that lol ;)

change one thing and that will change the game plan,

do your cardio in the morning on a carb depleated stomach

meaning do your cardio 30 min no running just fast walking uphill
intake water only untill youre finished the treadmill after that if you train consume some chicken or real protein not shakes
shakes is garbage period...

you will lose 25 pounds in 6-8 weeks

also remember cur=b youre diet

biggest problem is water consumption

cut salt
eat asparagus ( natural diuretic )
you get the idea?

Top Bottom