Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I feel down tonight, thinking of my Ex-GF

Guys, I haven't thought about her for a long, long time. I pulled up to a stop light on my way to work Wed. morning, and hear a car honk, I look to the right, and see this older man waving. Took me a minute to recognize him. This jogged my memory of my relationship with her, and I just find it odd that I haven't seen him in years, then when we run into each other, it just happens to be 3yrs after his daughter and my breakup.

MP5 said:
3 years ago?! Fucking A, are you a psycho or something?

i think that's a little rough... i mean the guy said he hadn't thought of her in awhile and had an incident that brought her back to mind...

maybe its one of those situations where you messed up the best thing you ever had and you have that "what if" in the back of your mind?

don't stress over it HS... i mean if you haven't seen her in three years whats to say she's not 300lbs, with 3 kids and a really bad attitude now? (that would be 100lbs and 1 kid for each year :) )

there's really no sense in dwelling on the "what ifs" in life...

damn dude 3yrs. you need to go buy a hooker or something.
get over it.
i just broke up with my gf 4 mons. ago. we were together 3 yrs.. i have learned it takes pussy to get over pussy.:D

Hey I feel ya partna...my ex was hurting me for a while, but now she's pissing me off..

I think as soon as the hurt turns to anger you get over things a lot easier..

BTW if anybody hears about a guy getting beat up so bad his teeth are coming through his nostrils in WV, it was me. And the guy will be the guy I catch kissing my ex.

Hey, what can I say? I cant let go eheheheheh

Top Bottom