Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hurt wrist benching

Yeah deffinately important if i dont want a hole in my stomach. Ive been on it for the last 5 days so far it seems to have improved quite a bit im back in my workout routine my wrist is still locking at times which is quite painful but its not aching as bad as it was.

I have had similar problems.

What worked for me may work for you.

Make sure your grip is not toow die nor too narrow. Either one can cause pain as you have.

Also, what works really well for me is a more agressive grip. what I mean by that is: when you grip the bar but have not lifted it yet, are your forerams under the bar or over the bar, or inline with the bar? IE: compared to your hands, are your forearms closer to your feet, head, or even with your hands.

Moving them more toward your head and gripping harder may help.

Heal first though. :)

Good luck.

23CALIBRO said:
has anyone expirenced this, it pain on that nub on your wrist right below your thumb., its painful to grip anything, and i figure its pulled tendons or muscle there. it surprised me cause the weight was hella light only 205, i was only on my warm up set and my day was over.
It doesnt interfer mith masturbation does it?

Same prob, I think it should be said, if not allowed to heal properly... well you know the rest.
Also good advice in earlier post, loose wraps on heavy loads, tight wraps for working loads.

Just to update. I have responded well to the anti inflam's and my wrist is healing up nicely. Ive been able to keep lifting and have been wrapping my wrist. My guess is in the next couple of months the wrist will 100%. Thanks for all the help guys!

Top Bottom