Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HST Updates

Tom Treutlein

Since I started HST on May 31st, Monday, I've went from 173 lbs. to 180 lbs. That's 7 lbs. That number was recorded yesterday morning.

My arms went from 13.25" flexed (not pumped), to 13.8" flexed (again, not pumped) or so. It could b1 13.75" still, but before it was kind've near 13.8-13.9". Either way, they've grown nicely. Legs are up 1/2" since started the 10's 3 days ago. More sets thrown in during the 10's.

Only thing is, despite the gains, I never felt sore once yet. Not even during the 15's. On the HST site, though, it says that if you're never sore, increase the volume. If you're briefly sore the next day, maintain it. And, obviously, if you're agonizingly sore, drop it a bit.

More sets does mean more growth over time. It might not be entirely noticable at first, but it would help. I wonder if I should throw more in.

Try it dude. Worst comes to worst you go back.

Rather than soreness, it's a different sensation. The muscle's not exactly sore, but you can feel that it's been worked. That's what he means by "slightly sore."

Top Bottom