Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Toxic Is Toxic For As

Never Enough said:
Oh yeah, none of them are toxic, take them all at once in high dosages. Or is that something is should only say to an annoying newbie?!?!?!

oh..TEST, all of a sudden suggstions like that arent funny are they??

I think the only thing worse than being you...would be the poor girl who has to hang out w/ you and your atrpohied nuts

Just so we understand how we all feel.... I started a poll on Test of truth... Is he an embarassment to the board? check it out!

test... things are gonna heat up for you ::::flame::::

Bot...thats pretty serious...

I need to ask you this question....
do you like an aluminum or wood bat? 32 oz? or 34 oz... i wanna send you the bat!!

How is this for toxic you ass

The TEST of Truth said:
Oh, if I broke any of the rules on this board, which I dont know if I did or not, then I apologize.

appology accepted

Last edited by The Iron Game

Remember that fucking source post dumbass. You make me sick with that newbie shit you posted!! Go fuck yourself!! :kapow:

BOT said:
THE MORE YOU POST THE MORE I WILL DEDICATE MY ENTIRE LIFE TO FINDING OUT WHO YOU ARE AND COMING TO YOUR HOUSE AND HITTING YOU IN THE FACE WITH MY BASEBALL BAT REPEATEDLY. I AM NOT FUCKING AROUND. I AM 100% SERIOUS. I WILL QUIT MY JOB, QUIT GOING OUT AND DO NOTHING BUT TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHERE YOU LIVE. AGAIN THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Holy shit. Watch the BP dude. :)

This dude source posted after posting that stupid post saying how he'd fuck over a newby?!?Dude,you really should consider changing your handle,as you have dug yourself into a bunker-sized hole next to Osama Bin Ladin by now....

BOT said:
THE MORE YOU POST THE MORE I WILL DEDICATE MY ENTIRE LIFE TO FINDING OUT WHO YOU ARE AND COMING TO YOUR HOUSE AND HITTING YOU IN THE FACE WITH MY BASEBALL BAT REPEATEDLY. I AM NOT FUCKING AROUND. I AM 100% SERIOUS. I WILL QUIT MY JOB, QUIT GOING OUT AND DO NOTHING BUT TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHERE YOU LIVE. AGAIN THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

BOT, get out of here with your threats. I post a bad thread and you want to dedicate your life to finding me. That makes a lot of sense. Really, get a life. I'm not trying to fight here. Just spare me the bullshit.

This post was a lesson to me. I could either go around starting fights with everyone that flamed me, or I could save my time for something more important than bitching out people. Come on guys. I fucked up and I admit it. Go ahead and keep flaming me if it makes you feel better, cuz I dont give a fuck. Waste your time if you want to. This is just a discussion board.

Hey Test, this is not a flame. I just want to say that your other post was obviously very fucked up, but now your being more mature about it. You got caught up in the social dynamics of this board and let it get to your head. I would like to note also that if there wasn't as much flaming going on, there would be fewer posts like these.

Top Bottom