Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How the hell am I going to bulk in school once summer is over?

blood_drinker

Some of you might remember that I am a student and I needed a cutting plan that would allow me to eat in the bathroom stalls (as we're not allowed to eat outside lunch hours) so bathroom stalls during the 5 min breaks in between classes were where I had to go. For cutting, I have something like a tuna sandwich. But for bulking, wtf am I going to down in such a short time?

- A protein shake
- Tuna sandwich
- Banana
- PB J sandwich.

GOd damn thats gonna be some hard stuff. Any ideas/shakes I can prepare for bulking?

I'd like to take some shakes in milk and icecream, but fuck, won't they rot if I keep them for 5 hrs?

Say I need them for Meal 4 , so if I prepare them at 7 in the morning , and eat them at around 2, do you think such things will rot?

Basically, I am asking what would you do, and or some recipes/sites.

Peace

protien/mrp bars are an option(i personally like the taste of the meso-tech)... they're not messy and very portable

Yeah dude dont worry about it man. I mean seriously you can buy Meal-replacement shakes and bars and just eat every 2 hours. I am gonna be a Senior in highschool and theres no way in hell I am gonna lose an OUNCE of muscle that I have gained. Fuck that bullshit I do whatever it takes to force my meals in I mean I have eaten tuna straight from the can, drinkin a 1/2 gallon of skin milk from a gas station, whatever it takes to get the protein and calories in you that are necessary for growth to take place. If you want it badly enough then it's definitely attainable. Good Luck. :D

I'm not sure if it was you who posted a while back about not being able to eat in school or not but I did give a full answer there on how to get around it. Just tell all your teachers you are hypoglycemic and must eat every 2 to 3 hours. I did this in school way back when and never had a problem, although I was diagnosed with mild hypoglycemia. I never once had a teacher ask me for a note and got to eat wherever and whenever I wanted to.

Good luck and keep eating.

Valdez said:
use a thermos. protein shakes with ice cream or maltodextrin... MRP's etc.

for 5 hours?? that shit may go a little lumpy and nasty dont you think?... unless you're mixing it right before consumption... (which you can do with a little hand blender, i keep one in my desk at work, a little noisey when in use, but it does the job)...

Like Valdez Said : use a thermos....

Note that sugars in fruits (fructose) are less suspectible to turn into fat than industrial sugars and and do not mess around with your insuline that much (especially important if you do seated work, like office / school)
I like to fill my themos with pure fresh pine-apple juice as pine-apple is high in fructose and also contains an agent wich helps in breaking down proteins into amino-acids. To enhance the tate and get even more long lasting sugars, put 0,5 l pine apple juice in a blender with two bananas

Speaking of proteins... All this eating itself costs the body a lot of energy, especially the breakdown of protein into aminoacids.....

I think Farmeceutical grade Aminos and BCAA are far superior to i.e. egg proteine, maybe whey protein comes close....

You can FEEL free amino acids go directly to your muscles within 30 minutes ! Other proteins (like in the steak you ate yesterdayevening, kick in the next day, so are less predictable)

For a really good fast acting pre- and post workout drink
construct the following bomb:

PRE WOPKOUT

45 minutes before workout, take AMINOS on an empty stomach....

30 minutes before the workout:
- tablet of 10 mg vanadyl sulfate
- 0,5 l fresh pineapple juice mixed with 2 bananas and 15 grams creatine and 10 grams glutamine

POST WORKOUT:
immediately carbs! no proteins yet, you need to create some cell voluminization first and you do not want your body to proteins as energy but as building blocks, so again:

- tablet of 10 mg vanadyl sulfate
- 0,5 l fresh pineapple juice mixed with 2 bananas and 15 grams creatine and 10 grams glutamine
- drink an additional 0,5 l water after that as it enhance insuline levels even further and aid in filling the cells.

After 15 minutes:

Have your Free amino acids, these suckers dont need much energy to be processed by your body and start building right away...

About the creatine... It's advertised that creatine containing alpha lipoic acid seems to enhance cell osmosis/insuline. My verdict is not out yet, but i use it anyway......

BTW: if your wallet can afford it: these amoni acids are also sold in capsules (bit more expensive than huge bags of poweder), but for you Blood Drinker (also a good source of protein) these capsules you can easily sneak-eat in the class room without attracting attention (yup, we muscleheads have to live like secret agents...)

:D

Blood
If you are not going to be able to eat for a while, take a casein supplement, this will clot in your stomach and release amino acids at a slower rate.

Dude its bulking....you're a student you're young you can eat junk! Take like 2 twinkies or whatever food you want that day and a protien drink mixed in juice....that can be done in 5 minute bathrrom break easy and will taste good....bulking twhen you are young is not hard

Top Bottom