Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often do you peeps get tested for STDs?

that's a knucklehead retort. It's an unpleasant decision responsible adults have to make.

Perhaps these people who complain about shit should be thankful it's even available to them. I'm talking about paps, colps, colonoscopies, dre's, prostate exams, everything. Nobody is forcing anyone to do anything. And do you think your dr wakes up thinking I can't wait to peerinto mrs smiths taint today? Not a chance. Nor does he/she want to tickle mr smiths prostate or testicles. But it gets done, and it gets done well, because it's important.

they really jam a qtip in it???? thought it was a myth :( fuckers. my buddy went to get checked a few months ago because he noticed some "white heads" under the head of his cawk. he was sweating bullets like no other. turns out the dr said they aren't pimples their tiny cysts!? i don't think i could rock a cyst on my helmet. just in fear of the "what's that?" question and the possiblity of chix not believing. carrying around a test for proof would be a pain too.

Top Bottom