Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often do you peeps get tested for STDs?

Is that site a joke? Surely it can't be real.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Its real. I searched it on purpose bc I had run into someone like that a couple years ago and something trex said brought it up out of the dark of my mind

They are dead serious its not satire. The woman I ran into said that the exams were rape to her. Legit dead serious.

yeah, there's also the whole birth rape thing...and if you tell these kooks you had a perfectly normal, non traumatic birth in a hospital its like you spit venom in their face.

like I'm all for minimal intervention and really dont see anything wrong with a LICENSED midwife affiliated with a dr doing an "all things" normal type birth but that shits way outta hand. rape? really?

I won't even post what I just typed. Fuck.

Then our course is clear:

1) We must create board handles on that site.

2) We must both claim to be former OB/Gyn's who were trained in Catholic hospitals.

3) We need to claim to be members of a male-only secret society (we need a cool Latin name) formed by Pope XYZ in the 18th century to combat the rise of midwives and other females helping women give birth.

4) Our claim is that all male ob/gyns are forced to take a sacred oath to maintain the lie that women must be given pelvic exams and be assisted during childbirth.

5) Our real (secret) mission is to force women into sexually vulnerable positions in the name of health care, so as to perpetuate male dominance of women in society and particularly within the church.

6) We would like to reveal our true names, but the secret society would almost certainly kill us.

You go first, then I'll wait a week or so and say the same thing. We'll act like we've never met before and feed their paranoia.

Good times!

bagley-doonesbury.jpg

Top Bottom