Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often do you peeps get tested for STDs?

I watched that one lesbian bull dyke haircut having lady on msnbc last night and they were talking about that cartoon.

Im pissed cuz I just wanted to watch lockup and got stuck w/that shit instead.

Then our course is clear:

1) We must create board handles on that site.

2) We must both claim to be former OB/Gyn's who were trained in Catholic hospitals.

3) We need to claim to be members of a male-only secret society (we need a cool Latin name) formed by Pope XYZ in the 18th century to combat the rise of midwives and other females helping women give birth.

4) Our claim is that all male ob/gyns are forced to take a sacred oath to maintain the lie that women must be given pelvic exams and be assisted during childbirth.

5) Our real (secret) mission is to force women into sexually vulnerable positions in the name of health care, so as to perpetuate male dominance of women in society and particularly within the church.

6) We would like to reveal our true names, but the secret society would almost certainly kill us.

You go first, then I'll wait a week or so and say the same thing. We'll act like we've never met before and feed their paranoia.

Good times!

wtf kind of list is that shit? I take back what I said

That would be Rachael Madow.

I was forced to watch her for almost 30 full minutes today. It was awful.

Top Bottom