Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often do you peeps get tested for STDs?

that's a knucklehead retort. It's an unpleasant decision responsible adults have to make.

Think his point was "stop consistently calling out how terrible it is for women specifically. it ain't enjoyable for either sex.". At least the way I took it. But hey, I'm one of those "equal opportunity pain" types.

Think his point was "stop consistently calling out how terrible it is for women specifically. it ain't enjoyable for either sex.". At least the way I took it. But hey, I'm one of those "equal opportunity pain" types.

ah, yeah that's a point there. probably as embarrassing, and more painful, to have someone stuff a q-tip up your jimmy.

some of you are idiots...

i dont fuck around anymore i stick with my only chic..

but when i did ...NO HEAD...no skin contact...no eatign pussy...been to the clinic to many times from dirty bitches..i used to have a hottie at the free clinic that did my dick swabbing but i never did hit on her considering she was always treating me...lololol

lol be safe folks...passing on a blow job or drunk sex is btter then getting burnt

some of you are idiots...

i dont fuck around anymore i stick with my only chic..

but when i did ...NO HEAD...no skin contact...no eatign pussy...been to the clinic to many times from dirty bitches..i used to have a hottie at the free clinic that did my dick swabbing but i never did hit on her considering she was always treating me...lololol

lol be safe folks...passing on a blow job or drunk sex is btter then getting burnt

And if you do, make sure you do it on credit so it's free, right?

Top Bottom