Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much cardio do you guys REALLY do?

Personally I think the best way to do it is by hitting the treadmill (it's easiest for me to keep track of everything on there) for 45 min. 5 days a week. I use a good incline (a 7.0 on the gym's machine) at a pace anywhere between 4-5 mph. all depending on my mood. This is for fat loss, not cardio. This keep smy heart rate at about 130-140 and is apparently optimal for fat loss. I've seen great improvement on myself but that's all I can comment on......myself. It all depends on what you're looking for, if it's actual cardio work then go hard but if it's for fat loss then try this idea. I've lost over 15 lbs. and not a bit on my arms since getting off my cycle.

Every type of cardio burns fat

The slow drawn out type burns fat right then and there.....

And the quick intense cardio burns fat AFTER your workout

Either way you will loose fat

Trust me, I do both

But without a clean diet---nothing can really help fat loss

jennifer said:
Every type of cardio burns fat

The slow drawn out type burns fat right then and there.....

And the quick intense cardio burns fat AFTER your workout

Either way you will loose fat

Trust me, I do both

But without a clean diet---nothing can really help fat loss

I love it when you talk dirty

WTF?????

C'MON JEN, YOUR PARA-PHRASING RIGHT OUT OF THE BODY FOR LIFE BOOK...ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

I didn't mean that my way is the only way to burn fat, just that generally it doesnt dip into muscle energy like hard cardio does. Hard cardio uses whatever it can get it's hands on while the drawn out method generally targets fat from my learning. I also agree...without proper diet, cardio is nothing. Same with working out either "off' or "on". Diet is everything.

Diet is the most important, if your calories aren't under maintenance you ain't gonna lose shit. Second, high intensity cardio isn't bad, you aren't necessarily gonna lose muscle, especially if you do it on an empty stomach or post workout (you are glycogen depleted then). Your body burns carbs first, fat, then protein, its the same reason why ketogenic diets work. The bottom line is that at the end of the day its all about cals, if you burn more than you consume than you are gonna lose bodyfat.

Re: WTF?????

Addicted said:
C'MON JEN, YOUR PARA-PHRASING RIGHT OUT OF THE BODY FOR LIFE BOOK...ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

Actually, I REALLY workout

I have done them both----and feel both are great in any form of fat loss program

is that you what do? Just say what you read?

You should all check out this link clickhere

it expains high intensity cardio very well

Like I said, I do both--80% high intensity, 20% low intensity

It works---trust me, I have lost a ton of fat this year, AND still took a free day every week

Top Bottom