Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much can you squat??

Eh, how much ya' squat

• Total voters
Totally depends on the health of my back. I first hurt it as a teenager playing soccer and then just a few days later tried a leg press and used bad form and made the injury much worse. I'm 26 now and the old injury is just gradually getting worse with the years.

Never do 1RM's anymore on squat. Good back, about 230 for 12. Bad back, I go super slow bar speed with 135 for about 15.

Generally in the mid to upper 6's without a suit. This is a calculated 1RM since I wont do anything more than a 3-5RM anymore.

B-

662 x 5 off a low box with VERY loose briefs on (I can OLY squat in them) last Thursday...more to come.

MAh mah I'm pretty normal. Coming back from an injury that required a little over a month without lifting so my squat is at about 450 max. I was screwed from birth with my long legs.

Then again I'm not out of high school and I'm all natural so that doesnt help much!

can squat 365 for 5 reps. full squats. way below paralell. my legs are only 25" around 2. tryin to get some size in my quads and calves. just having trouble keeping up with my upper body. Just started my first cycle 3 days ago so hope it helps. any advice from anyone. doing legs every 4th day. one heavy for low reps and then one workout with high reps and so on.

Top Bottom