Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much can you squat??

Eh, how much ya' squat

• Total voters

DaveTSI

I always see the how much ya' bench threads, even a deadlift one here or there. Dont remember seeing a squat thread though. I'm talking your 1 rep max. On cycle/Off cycle? Raw? Geared up?

I dont even want to hear about it if your doing half squats/using a smith machine/your training partner is pulling your chest up as hard as he can. Your already lying to yourself, no need to lie to us too.

smith machine, 390 lbs 10 times

Im around 600-625 with a belt and light knee wraps right now, well over 700 with IPF legal wraps/suit.

u should ask this for FRONT SQUATS. i aint impressed with regular squat with how much back people use, even when they use proper form.

8and20 said:
u should ask this for FRONT SQUATS. i aint impressed with regular squat with how much back people use, even when they use proper form.

squats use your entire body, if you try to squat without using your back you'll end up on your face

you should start you own poll on front squatting

8and20 said:

I do front squats too but my shoulders/arms give out before my legs do.

DaveTSI said:
squats use your entire body, if you try to squat without using your back you'll end up on your face

you should start you own poll on front squatting

Dont be a dick. u know what i meant.

Top Bottom