Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much actual test in 200ml of test?

lock-n-load

I can't find the source where I actually heard 200ml of cyp. actually contains much less cuz of the ester factor??? I did find info on test ethanate are the two the same? Thanks in advance...Sorry for the title i meant 200mg per ml

Depends on the manfacturer,UG labs can be slightly overdosed & underdosed,now Human Grade is a different story along with the type of esters.
There are many different esters that are used with anabolic/androgenic steroids, but again, they all do basically the same thing. Esters vary only in their ability to reduce a steroid's water solubility. An ester like propionate for example will slow the release of a steroid for a few days, while the duration will be weeks with a decanoate ester. Esters have no effect on the tendency for the parent steroid to convert to estrogen or DHT (dihydrotestosterone: a more potent metabolite) nor will it effect the overall muscle-building potency of the compound. Any differences in results and side effects that may be noted by bodybuilders who have used various esterified versions of the same base steroid are just issues of timing. Testosterone enanthate causes estrogen related problems more readily than Sustanon, simply because with enanthate testosterone levels will peak and trough much sooner (1-2 week release duration as opposed to 3 or 4). Likewise testosterone suspension is the worst in regards to gyno and water bloat because blood hormone levels peak so quickly with this drug. Instead of waiting weeks for testosterone levels to rise to their highest point, here we are at most looking at a couple of days. Given an equal blood level of testosterone, there would be no difference in the rate of aromatization or DHT conversion between different esters. There is simply no mechanism for this to be possible.

There is however one way that we can say an ester does technically effect potency; it is calculated in the steroid weight. The heavier the ester chain, the greater is its percentage of the total weight. In the case of testosterone enanthate for example, 250mg of esterified steroid (testosterone enanthate) is equal to only 180mg of free testosterone. 70mgs out of each 250mg injection is the weight of the ester. If we wanted to be really picky, we could consider enanthate slightly MORE potent than cypionate (I know this goes against popular thinking) as its ester chain contains one less carbon atom (therefore taking up a slightly smaller percentage of total weight). Propionate would of course come out on top of the three, releasing a measurable (but not significant) amount more testosterone per injection than cypionate or enanthate.

Does not make a whit of difference if it is HG or UG. An ester is an ester. The "mg" behind the steroid dose does not represent the strength of the steroid as many people believe. Instead it represent the weight. The heavier the ester the less of the actual steroid molecule that will be available for any measured unit. Which is why Test Suspension is nothing but pure raw testosterone for the most part since it is not suspended in any oil or with an ester attached.

288.429 + 132.1184 = 420.5474

420.5474 / 100 = 4.205474

132.1184 / 4.205474 = 31.415817 % ester / 68.584183 % test

so 200mg of cyp is..... 137.16837mg test

to be exact

lol

:)

Compared to 150mg of test prop and you will see why I like test prop much better.

Irrelevant. 200 mls does what 200 mls will do. Prop and suspension have a slightly higher % due to the ester but ever that is also irrelevant because the ester is so short lived, it would require dozens of injections to add up to a nominal difference. That, combined with the extra pain is not worth it IMO. Shorter esters due produce slightly lower water retention and are good prior to a contest -- if that's a concern.

Great input guys, right now I'm on Doc supervised HT and not gettin what I need I'm gonna supplement (experiment) with other Test's Thanks

Top Bottom