Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many days/hours per week do you C&C'ers train?

Dial_tone

MVP
EF VIP
I know 80% of ya'll haven't seen the inside of a gym since Joe Weider was in high school but what about the rest of yous guys.

What are your routines?

Did 3 miles on the tread today. No lifting. Wont incorporate weights until I am off vacation and back at work where I have access to them.

4 days no cardio, low carb diet. back, chest, leg/shoulders, arms. 4 days a week

4 days no cardio, low carb diet. back, chest, leg/shoulders, arms. 4 days a week
why legs and shoulders together? I could never get a good delt workout unless it was after chest; just seemed natural...even if I wasn't.

why legs and shoulders together? I could never get a good delt workout unless it was after chest; just seemed natural...even if I wasn't.

My shoulders get too tight, I have to space out when I do chest and legs/shoulder day as well.

actually i have been a very good girl with my diet and exercise since mid February. did shoulders, bis, tri's today.:p

we got new punching bags installed in our gym. i must say i love beating the the heck out of the bag. great cardio session and stress reliever!:D

anyone who doesnt at least try and go to the gym should get the fuck off EF.

seriously get the fuck off and go join a fat fuck forum, PM puddlemonkey for the link

Top Bottom