Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how fast did you see results while on CKD?

Any chance you guys can put up the routine/macros for a week in CKD and TKD including for your refeed day/days so i can compare to see if i was even doing it right for myself?
Great post by the way.

there is a good thread by Mr.X that you can search for regarding the CKD. Has a spreadsheet that will calculate your macros. It's definitely a good starting point. His protocol changes the ratio of fat to protein everyday, along with total caloric intake.

You should still be basing your calorie intake on your TDEE or similar. For instance if your TDEE is 3000 calories. Go between TDEE and TDEE-15-30% is a good start.

As far as refeeds go, the only macro I care about is fat. Keep it LOOOOW on re-feeds... Other than that keep protein in range of 250g-300g... I stopped keeping track of carbs at some point.

Pretty much same for TKD, except no re-feed day. Calculate carb intake based on what you need for energy expenditure. Bigger muscle groups need more energy than smaller muscle groups. Use that as a guide. TKD for me could be anywhere between 150-200g carbs surrounding workouts. No carbs during the day. Protein is always in range of 275g-350g. Fat macros between 30-90g depending on the day and what I am working out and how much cardio.

well considering I just drank a 50 gram carbo drink and am chowing down on rice and beeans, bye bye ketosis! Ill see you on Sunday like clockwork!

there is a good thread by Mr.X that you can search for regarding the CKD. Has a spreadsheet that will calculate your macros. It's definitely a good starting point. His protocol changes the ratio of fat to protein everyday, along with total caloric intake.

You should still be basing your calorie intake on your TDEE or similar. For instance if your TDEE is 3000 calories. Go between TDEE and TDEE-15-30% is a good start.

As far as refeeds go, the only macro I care about is fat. Keep it LOOOOW on re-feeds... Other than that keep protein in range of 250g-300g... I stopped keeping track of carbs at some point.

Pretty much same for TKD, except no re-feed day. Calculate carb intake based on what you need for energy expenditure. Bigger muscle groups need more energy than smaller muscle groups. Use that as a guide. TKD for me could be anywhere between 150-200g carbs surrounding workouts. No carbs during the day. Protein is always in range of 275g-350g. Fat macros between 30-90g depending on the day and what I am working out and how much cardio.

Good info

Thanks sonicwaste ill definently be checkin into that.

Hey Man

I was doing some reading and it just clicked with me that you are talking about the Ultimate Diet 2.0

If that is what you are talking about concerning the friday pm workout and starting the re-feed that night, then go with it. That's a totally different story. If you al running the ultimate diet 2.0, then you stick to the plan 100%. I thought you were just doing a regular CKD.

Hey Man

I was doing some reading and it just clicked with me that you are talking about the Ultimate Diet 2.0

If that is what you are talking about concerning the friday pm workout and starting the re-feed that night, then go with it. That's a totally different story. If you al running the ultimate diet 2.0, then you stick to the plan 100%. I thought you were just doing a regular CKD.

Well I am doing a ckd honestly havent heard of the ultimate diet 2.0 but i believe they are similar. Anyways this week getting off my carb up it took till Wed for me to piss ketones. So I am going to wait until Saturday morning to carb up this week. So i can get another 8-10 hours of good fat burning ketosis in. Just as an update I am 3 weeks in and feeling good. Honestly i refuse to step on a scale because Idont want to get upset. i am going by how i feel and how my clothes fit. Funny im acutally getting a little stronger and muscles are feeling much harder. it's probably the fact that i havent been eating high protein for a while and my muscle memory is coming back. Can't wait till next week, I start Test Cypionate, HCG and Arimidex cycle.

OK so tomorrow will be 4 weeks on tmy CKD diet. I weighed myself at the beginning and am going to weigh in again tomorrow to compare. Here are my comments so far. First week took a long time to get into ketosis. but after that 1st carb up I can fall back in rather quickly I notice eating animal fats and doing long cardio get me into ketosis fast! Dont ask me why or to scientifically back this up but it works for me! I am amazed but I have actually been getting pretty strong and hard. keep in mind I have been lifting for 12 years now but did not have a serious regiment for the past 8 months leading up to this diet/regiment. I have been hitting the gym now religously wth 100% intensity. So I kind of expectedsome strength gain just from muscle memory. My pants are deinfately fitting looser and people have told me I look like I have lost weight. I will either be continuing this diet for another 8 weeks or will do 4 more weeks then switch to TKD. Only complaint I have is I have very little energy for endurance. I really enjoy doing HIIT training, jump roping and plyometrics, and that is damn near impossible on this diet. Only reason im thinking of switching to TKD.

I just switched to tdk after 3 months or so on ckd... I have tons more energy at the gym. I consume 70 carbs prior (1hr), 54 during (carb drink) and 65-80 after... Feels great!

I just switched to tdk after 3 months or so on ckd... I have tons more energy at the gym. I consume 70 carbs prior (1hr), 54 during (carb drink) and 65-80 after... Feels great!

Cool thanks for your response sounds like we have similar goals. So what kind of wieght loss did you see in your 3 months on CKD?

Top Bottom