Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you deal with a crazy person?

blueta2 said:
No, I can't get in. She illegally changed all her locks and did not give me a key
The laws in Quebec are so stringent and side with the tenant.
I got a guy out once but it took me a while and lots of proof.

It's not legal to put in a lease that the lease can be terminated, only the rental board has the right do terminate.
Messed up eh!

OMG.

Makes notes of everything that she has done and talk to that rental board (and still call the police)

Could be worse, you could have got this guy

trainmate.jpg

velvett said:
We gave notice to a tenant last month that her month to month tenancy was terminated. We tried to called her to tell her that the plumbing would have to shut off because the water tank had a crack that burst at 2am and would have to be replaced but she wouldn't pick up the phone. It was mid week and unfortunately her day off so we went to the house to tell her in person but she would not answer the door (she was home).

When we got home she left a nasty message and that we not only harassing but putting her out on her day off. My usually better half snapped went back to the house and banged on the door while screaming at her and telling her in no certain what he thought of her. She called the police on him saying her was harassing her.

She is a crazy anti social bitch who has in two years chased out 4 housemates - 2 had actually said they were afraid to be home alone with her.

Long story short the cop getting involved was the best thing to happen. He told her simply that we trying to tell her that she would have no water and being that it was an emergency call that there was no way anyone was purposely trying to ruin her day off. While he was there we gave her written notice to vacate and 30 days later the headache is gone. You don't really know how bad it is until that thorn is out of your side.

I don't what your lease is like but you need to sit down with a lawyer and find out how you can legally get her out. I would though start now and file a complaint against her with the police every single time she acts up so you can have a paper trail.

Vel, it would be one of the happiest days of my life if she left.

My Dad sat down with a lawyer the last time she pulled a stunt and he told us to keep documenting everything, so we have a ton of proof when we go to the rental board. Well all was quiet until today.
I took a few pics and will start with the registered letter, once she gets the letter, she's go balistic and I call the cops.
I'm going to get her out if it kills me. The stress of this is bad timing for me.

As for your tenant............UGH! Where the hell does these people come from?
Glad you got rid of her

velvett said:
OMG.

Makes notes of everything that she has done and talk to that rental board (and still call the police)

You know what, I have a feeling she'll start up with the noise again. If she does, I will call them.
I'm home really sick today so this just sucks. Not dealing with this as i should

By the way.....LOL....I forgot to mention, this witch is deaf. So even though I yelled, she can only read lips!

blueta2 said:
Vel, it would be one of the happiest days of my life if she left.

My Dad sat down with a lawyer the last time she pulled a stunt and he told us to keep documenting everything, so we have a ton of proof when we go to the rental board. Well all was quiet until today.
I took a few pics and will start with the registered letter, once she gets the letter, she's go balistic and I call the cops.
I'm going to get her out if it kills me. The stress of this is bad timing for me.

As for your tenant............UGH! Where the hell does these people come from?
Glad you got rid of her

You have to do something to lose that stress. :(

Maybe happy hour and a movie with a few friends?

Good luck with this - give her hell one step at a time and don't stop until you have gotten her OUT!!!!

That day I thought I was going to bail him out of jail or meet him and an ambulance at the ER - he was that enraged. I didn't know if he was going to strangle her or have a heart attack.

Top Bottom