Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you deal with a crazy person?

blueta2

Some of you may recall my upstairs neighbor/tenant who's a menace.
She is 70 something and causes a lot of trouble. She used to make noise at all hours and throw bread into my pool etc.
The list of the crazy things she's done goes......

Two weeks ago I was outside planting flowers and she asked me to move my summer chairs off the front balcony so she could pass with her bike. With my chairs there she has about 5 ft of room to pass
As she was bitching, she walked up the stairs with her bike and had no trouble passing. I was nice about it and said "but you just passed with no trouble?"

NOWWWWWWWWWWWW... something just happened 30 mins ago and this time I'm FUMING!
I was just putting my garbage in the front of the house and she pulls up on her bike and says "why do you have to block my path with all your garbage"
I ignored her
Then she said "is this all your garbage, that is a lot of garbage for one person"

I LOST IT, I got right in her face and said "I've had enough of you and your complaints, For 4 yrs all you've ever done is complain and make trouble. Shut your fucking mouth"

and I walk away

She says "Your mind is so young to be crazy. Look at my legs (she shows me her 70 yr old chicken legs), I have 12 bruises all from trying to get my bike past your chairs". She was screaming all this!
They are little plastic chairs on my balcony by the way.

OH MAN...I went back into her face and yelled some more shit and said "You have about 12 ft to pass with your bike. You're not well lady and seriously, just shut up"

Another neighbor was standing there looking at her and me and comes up to me and said "what's her problem"

I was LIVID and shaking mad!

I walk up my stairs and I say to her "you're more than welcome to move out since you hate me and living here so much. I will tear up your lease"

She screams in my face "Go fuck yourself, go fuck yourself, I will move when I say not when YOU say"

She slammmed her front door twice and has been throwing shit and banging for the last 30 mins

Should I call the cops or cool down and ignore this?
By the way, this NUT knows I'm ill and I'm home today sick.
I fucking HATE this person!

I just took pics of where I put my garbage

http://i32.tinypic.com/15d1f6t.jpg
now tell me, can one not pass with a bike?!!!!!!!! Please!

cindylou said:
DOES she lease from you?

Yes, I would need to take her to the rental board to get rid of her sorry ass

I took these pics and am writing a registered letter with a warning that if she continues to harrass I will kick her sorry ass out.
But a judge will side with an old woman!

I need her out. She is driving me mad!
My renovation guy won't even do work in her house anymore b/c she's a WINGNUT!

BIKINIMOM said:
Damn, that's alotta garbage for one person.

just trying to make you smile. :)

I normally one bin, but I cleaned out my garage last night for garbage day today.
I'm trying to prep for a garage sale

You were not out of line at all my red head cutie patuty

she sounds like a crazy mofo

ortiz34 said:
You were not out of line at all my red head cutie patuty

she sounds like a crazy mofo

She is........she's been a thorn for the 4 yrs she's lived over my head

She used to vacuum at 5 am
Laundry at 3 am

oh man I can go on and on.

GUARDIAN said:
put her on ignore

ya, you think. I'm sitting here so pissed, I want to call the cops, just to show her I mean biz.
If I get a police report, she may get scared and FINALLY shut her trap!

I'm so stressed right now. She's been throwing stuff around for 45 mins now. I would like to wrap my hands around her throat

blueta2 said:
Yes, I would need to take her to the rental board to get rid of her sorry ass

I took these pics and am writing a registered letter with a warning that if she continues to harrass I will kick her sorry ass out.
But a judge will side with an old woman!

I need her out. She is driving me mad!
My renovation guy won't even do work in her house anymore b/c she's a WINGNUT!

wow, just imagine what she is going to do to your property, throwing shit around. you just have to do what you need to do to get her out. Do you have access to the inside of her apt? Can you see if she has done damage, mabye take pics?

next lease should say you can terminate for any and all reasons at your discretion.

I guess I dont understand the whole board part. its your property. I dont understand why you are not free to kick her out?

Top Bottom