Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you deal with a crazy person?

tdoom1 said:
Could be worse, you could have got this guy

trainmate.jpg

I can't believe my uncle is still doing that crap!

Idea: Set-up a rehersal area in your house for your nephews band (3 days a week), that ought of do it!

what kind of building is it? we can give people 30 day notices to get out for any reason we want and they have to leave, we can also choose not to renue a lease for people that cuase a lot of drama like this, might want to look into it

blueta2 said:
Yes, I would need to take her to the rental board to get rid of her sorry ass

I took these pics and am writing a registered letter with a warning that if she continues to harrass I will kick her sorry ass out.
But a judge will side with an old woman!

I need her out. She is driving me mad!
My renovation guy won't even do work in her house anymore b/c she's a WINGNUT!

You're in Quebec, right? And I'm assuming you have really good house insurance? There are a few Greeks in Montreal who specialize in 'accidental fires' for a small fee.

:evil:

velvett said:
You have to do something to lose that stress. :(

Maybe happy hour and a movie with a few friends?

Good luck with this - give her hell one step at a time and don't stop until you have gotten her OUT!!!!

That day I thought I was going to bail him out of jail or meet him and an ambulance at the ER - he was that enraged. I didn't know if he was going to strangle her or have a heart attack.

I just went to the store to get some pinapple, blueberries and rasberries to make a fruit salad. I needed to get out of here
Ive been home super sick today, so no going out tonight, but Marc is on his way over to give me a nice massage.

I'm calmer now and in retrospect, I should have ignored the bitch
And no, I won't stop until I get her out

I like to massage their shoulders, then kiss her neck while I rub my fingers down her back. Grab the hair on the back of her head and kiss her passionatly you get the picture. Then I bend her over some kinda furniture and bang the hell out of her... :qt:

big_bad_buff said:
what kind of building is it? we can give people 30 day notices to get out for any reason we want and they have to leave, we can also choose not to renue a lease for people that cuase a lot of drama like this, might want to look into it
I wish our laws were like that

It's a duplex

canadianhitman said:
You're in Quebec, right? And I'm assuming you have really good house insurance? There are a few Greeks in Montreal who specialize in 'accidental fires' for a small fee.

:evil:

hahah.....that's drastic

There is a guy who owns the house next to me who's in the mob. One loser was being a trouble maker and he showed up one night with some "goons" and opened the guys door and said "guess what, today is moving day"

All the guys stuff was put out on the street.
I wish I had balls to do that to an old lady. I did it once to a young girl I rented to who had her drug dealer boyfriend move in.
I unlocked their door and said "you have 3 hrs to leave or the cops are called"
They left in 2 hrs

Top Bottom