Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you deal with a crazy person?

Re: Update on the Nutjob!

blueta2 said:
Ok, so this mornning around 9:30 am, the nutjob from upstairs walked right into my house and called my name out. I jump up and she's standing in my kitchen, She walked in through my opened back door (I leave it open for my cats) and right into my house.

I asked her "what are you doing in my house"
She says "I think we need to talk"
I said "fine, have a seat"

She wants to "make peace" She told me her entire family is afraid to come here to visit her b/c they are scared I will attack them physically..
:worried:

As if! I'm the most docile person alive

Then she tells me when she goes to the grocery store, that people she doesn't even know come up to her and say "Carmine, Blue is crazy and you need to be careful around her. She can hurt you"

:worried:

I laughed and said "you're making this up" She then tells me the woman down the street with the dog is the one who said this.
The woman down the street with the dog is one of my best friends who does not even shop at a grocery store and would never even talk to this nut

She comes to make peace and lies to my face.
Anyway, She admitted she made noise on purpose to harrass me and did the whole "move the garbage" to start a fight

She then admitted she was about to punch me "in my face".
She says "When you yelled at me, I was about to punch you in the face. I was so mad when I went in my house after that I wanted to ring your bell and when you would answer, I would have hit you right in your face"

I replied "And you're afraid of me. Good thing you didn't hit me, cause I would have called the police and had you arrested"

She is CRAZY!

She left saying "can we try to be friendly with each other"
She also thought I was in my 20's and thought a young girls such as myself should respect the elderly. She had no idea I was an old hag!

ugh.....she is afraid of me but walks RIGHT into my home, was going to punch me and starts a fight
OMG!!! she is batty!!!

SaladFork said:
Damn that beotch is crazy!

I dream of the day someone walks into my house that I don't know or didn't let in.

She is totally nuts!
It was not the first time she walked into my home. If she were a younger person, my methods of dealing with her would be much different

blueta2 said:
She is totally nuts!
It was not the first time she walked into my home. If she were a younger person, my methods of dealing with her would be much different

Here is a little secret in case you didn't already figure it out. I found this out THE HARD WAY.

Once people get to a certain age they PLAY crazy because they think they can get away with it.

If I were you, I would file a restraining order against the woman because based on what you posted above, I wouldnt put it past her to actually do you physical harm, then blame it on you.

BIKINIMOM said:
Here is a little secret in case you didn't already figure it out. I found this out THE HARD WAY.

Once people get to a certain age they PLAY crazy because they think they can get away with it.

If I were you, I would file a restraining order against the woman because based on what you posted above, I wouldnt put it past her to actually do you physical harm, then blame it on you.

I actually thought of that and I can see she "plays" crazy. She must have mentioned to me yesterday about 4 times that her age makes her forget stuff and makes her scared.
She is so full of shit. This is an old woman who rides her bike for hr a day. Takes care of herself and is probably physically stronger than me.

If she steps out of line ONCE more, I will take action. She made a truce, so we'll see if she sticks with it

Top Bottom