Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you deal with a crazy person?

blueta2 said:
of course I do. She was some old woman coming to rent. She came from living in her own home and had a great job. How much damage could an old woman do?!
Well let me tell you...........a lot

All the tenants I rented to are great, but you never really know someone until you have to deal with them all the time.

I figured you did but just threw it out there.

Not sure how your rental board works but I would imagine if numerous police reports over time were in front of the judge they can't side with the old lady. From now on when she gets out of control maybe call the cops and report it.

Or you could do the complete opposite... go upstairs, invite her out to lunch, find a nice cafe to sit and chat and try to resolve the differences. She's probably lonely.

Do people visit her?

tdoom1 said:
I figured you did but just threw it out there.

Not sure how your rental board works but I would imagine if numerous police reports over time were in front of the judge they can't side with the old lady. From now on when she gets out of control maybe call the cops and report it.

Or you could do the complete opposite... go upstairs, invite her out to lunch, find a nice cafe to sit and chat and try to resolve the differences. She's probably lonely.

Do people visit her?

She's not capable of rational conversation. I've tried many times.
I used to bring her gifts for xmas and then she used to break the gifts and tie them in a garage bag and tie it to my front door handle

He daughter and son come to visit her and her grandkids.
And she is always out.

Beachboy6294 said:
Throw a big party at your place and maybe she'll just move out!! I'll show up in my dress shoes and socks with nothing else.

LOL...I bet she asks to join then ;-)

blueta2 said:
You're right, that was 4 yrs of pent up anger towards her.
I don't like tit for tat, but would rather scare her by calling cops or registered letter. I can lose my case if she documents any revenge
She will NEVER MOVE!
She got my parents # in the phone book once and called my Mom and told my Mom she created an evil child.
She also told me once "I hope very bad things happen to you"

This was after I called her at 6AM on a sat and asked her to please stop vaccuuming.

Ya, Tit for Tat is a lil tacky... but it works. The big thing to me is that even if you call the cops... what can they really do? what can they even write her up for? She really hasn't done anything illegal and I know the cops her in Southern CA would be more irritated by me calling them for this than they would be about the woman "being mean"

If you want to scare her. Take it to the board and get them to issue a threatening letter. That could be effective.

Basikstylz said:
Ya, Tit for Tat is a lil tacky... but it works. The big thing to me is that even if you call the cops... what can they really do? what can they even write her up for? She really hasn't done anything illegal and I know the cops her in Southern CA would be more irritated by me calling them for this than they would be about the woman "being mean"

If you want to scare her. Take it to the board and get them to issue a threatening letter. That could be effective.

True, the cops will be annoyed.

The letter will be send this week. I dislike the rental board, but this time I'll be ELATED to go!

I've been silent for 4 yrs. No more! After today, Jen is done taking her shit
I think she was shocked I went in her face. She was not expecting that!

blueta2 said:
She's not capable of rational conversation. I've tried many times.
I used to bring her gifts for xmas and then she used to break the gifts and tie them in a garage bag and tie it to my front door handle

He daughter and son come to visit her and her grandkids.
And she is always out.

Then I would call the cops as often as you can to start building a record for yourself to bring to the judge.

Or start video taping her episodes and put them on youtube

tdoom1 said:
Then I would call the cops as often as you can to start building a record for yourself to bring to the judge.

LOL.......I love the youtube idea...haha!
Imagine.
I can try, that would actually be funny.
She would have no clue I'm doing it with my cell

tdoom1 said:

+1 I like this idea... Start bringing a video camera so we can all see how F'n crazy this old chick is.

blueta2 said:
ya, you think. I'm sitting here so pissed, I want to call the cops, just to show her I mean biz.
If I get a police report, she may get scared and FINALLY shut her trap!

I'm so stressed right now. She's been throwing stuff around for 45 mins now. I would like to wrap my hands around her throat

We gave notice to a tenant last month that her month to month tenancy was terminated. We tried to called her to tell her that the plumbing would have to shut off because the water tank had a crack that burst at 2am and would have to be replaced but she wouldn't pick up the phone. It was mid week and unfortunately her day off so we went to the house to tell her in person but she would not answer the door (she was home).

When we got home she left a nasty message and that we not only harassing but putting her out on her day off. My usually better half snapped went back to the house and banged on the door while screaming at her and telling her in no certain what he thought of her. She called the police on him saying her was harassing her.

She is a crazy anti social bitch who has in two years chased out 4 housemates - 2 had actually said they were afraid to be home alone with her.

Long story short the cop getting involved was the best thing to happen. He told her simply that we trying to tell her that she would have no water and being that it was an emergency call that there was no way anyone was purposely trying to ruin her day off. While he was there we gave her written notice to vacate and 30 days later the headache is gone. You don't really know how bad it is until that thorn is out of your side.

I don't what your lease is like but you need to sit down with a lawyer and find out how you can legally get her out. I would though start now and file a complaint against her with the police every single time she acts up so you can have a paper trail.

Top Bottom