Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you deal with a crazy person?

Lol at you about to beat down a 70 yr old women!! Damn 70 yrs old and she rides her bike everyday that hawt or was it a bike like this:

Oldlady.jpg

cindylou said:
wow, just imagine what she is going to do to your property, throwing shit around. you just have to do what you need to do to get her out. Do you have access to the inside of her apt? Can you see if she has done damage, mabye take pics?

next lease should say you can terminate for any and all reasons at your discretion.

I guess I dont understand the whole board part. its your property. I dont understand why you are not free to kick her out?

No, I can't get in. She illegally changed all her locks and did not give me a key
The laws in Quebec are so stringent and side with the tenant.
I got a guy out once but it took me a while and lots of proof.

It's not legal to put in a lease that the lease can be terminated, only the rental board has the right do terminate.
Messed up eh!

Beachboy6294 said:
Lol at you about to beat down a 70 yr old women!! Damn 70 yrs old and she rides her bike everyday that hawt or was it a bike like this:

Oldlady.jpg

hahha......no, a reg bike
She is a very active and NUTTY 70 yr old. My parents are 75 and are on the move as well.

She's an old lady hence why I put up with her SHIT for 4 yrs, but today took the cake (enter smurfy once she does a cake search).

MightyMouse69 said:
sell the house?

It was just paid off ;-)

Nah, I would never let anyone control me enough to do that.
I can make life hell since I'm the only one with access to her water and hot water

blueta2 said:
No, I can't get in. She illegally changed all her locks and did not give me a key
The laws in Quebec are so stringent and side with the tenant.
I got a guy out once but it took me a while and lots of proof.

It's not legal to put in a lease that the lease can be terminated, only the rental board has the right do terminate.
Messed up eh!

yeah, that law does not make any sense?! If the tenant wants stablility they need to buy their own property. Thats your property! I wouldnt even own property and lease it out like that. Screw that.

blueta2 said:
Yes, I would need to take her to the rental board to get rid of her sorry ass

I took these pics and am writing a registered letter with a warning that if she continues to harrass I will kick her sorry ass out.
But a judge will side with an old woman!

I need her out. She is driving me mad!
My renovation guy won't even do work in her house anymore b/c she's a WINGNUT!
If the renovation guy won't work on her unit, maybe the rental board would side with you to get her out. She just sounds like an old biddy.

Top Bottom