Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you deal with a crazy person?

cindylou said:
yeah, that law does not make any sense?! If the tenant wants stablility they need to buy their own property. Thats your property! I wouldnt even own property and lease it out like that. Screw that.

Cindy, it's really a pain. I've had a lot of trouble over the years with tenants

One girl had a child with C Palsy and the peeps upstairs from her would blast their music all night, roll around on chairs and do laundry at all hours.

She asked them nicely to be quiet a few times, then I had to get involved. When I approached the guy, he came to the door in a thong and yelled in my face. I kept my cool and he kept yelling.
I then told him I was going to take him to the rental board if he did not comply and he slammed the door in my face
That same night I was having a bbq/pool supper with guests and his mom came to my back yard and banged on my gate screaming "LET ME IN LET ME IN YOU BITCH"
All my guests were like "jen I think she means you"...haha!
Anway, his 81 yr old Mother came to yell at me about how rude I was to her son
Then as she walked away, she fainted.
OYEEEEEEEEEE!

I had another tenant go to punch me in the face. He was coming back to get stuff and I refused to let him in. He had not paid his rent in 3 months and was evicted. He was also arrested 3 times for punching his wife.
So he came at me, I ducked and he hit the wall behind me. Good thing my ex was with me. They went at it
This guy was a 6'2. 300 black dude.
The world is NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!

And no I didn't rent to these awful people, they came with the house

heatherrae said:
If the renovation guy won't work on her unit, maybe the rental board would side with you to get her out. She just sounds like an old biddy.

I know for sure they would side with me

She's getting a registered letter and I know the neighbors and reno guy will side with me.
I'm not the only person she yells at on the street.

Don't you screen these people before you let them live on your property?

You're getting some crazy ass people living there

tdoom1 said:
Don't you screen these people before you let them live on your property?

You're getting some crazy ass people living there

of course I do. She was some old woman coming to rent. She came from living in her own home and had a great job. How much damage could an old woman do?!
Well let me tell you...........a lot

All the tenants I rented to are great, but you never really know someone until you have to deal with them all the time.

if you want her out it sounds like the renovation guy is ur best bet at helping your cause. And I would say you may have been a little over the top... but hey if you've been dealing with it for 4 years I guess its time to let out a little steam. HAHA

If it were me... I would put 4-5 more chairs on the balcony, wait till shes on her bike everytime u put the trash out. Anything that she bitches about... just do more and more of it, and just do other things that will annoy the shit outa her. Make her want to move.

is there some way to record her irrational behavior? That could help too. Instigate a fight and then get it on camera, but you be cool her craziness will show. ;)

Basikstylz said:
if you want her out it sounds like the renovation guy is ur best bet at helping your cause. And I would say you may have been a little over the top... but hey if you've been dealing with it for 4 years I guess its time to let out a little steam. HAHA

If it were me... I would put 4-5 more chairs on the balcony, wait till shes on her bike everytime u put the trash out. Anything that she bitches about... just do more and more of it, and just do other things that will annoy the shit outa her. Make her want to move.

You're right, that was 4 yrs of pent up anger towards her.
I don't like tit for tat, but would rather scare her by calling cops or registered letter. I can lose my case if she documents any revenge
She will NEVER MOVE!
She got my parents # in the phone book once and called my Mom and told my Mom she created an evil child.
She also told me once "I hope very bad things happen to you"

This was after I called her at 6AM on a sat and asked her to please stop vaccuuming.

Throw a big party at your place and maybe she'll just move out!! I'll show up in my dress shoes and socks with nothing else.

Top Bottom