Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How didnt people punch this little girl?

i would've suplexed the young ghost cvnt and then calmy exited the elevator and posted on EF about how i just dropped a 300lb jooser

well played

bluetah would've asked the little girl if she needed help and attempted to forcibly adopt her.
plunky would sneer, knowing that he was paying for her state med. care.
n2 would attempt to sell her n2bulk
pick would've attempted to hit it
obama would ask her if she is a registered democrat and how many times did she vote for him in the last election

bluetah would've asked the little girl if she needed help and attempted to forcibly adopt her.
plunky would sneer, knowing that he was paying for her state med. care.
n2 would attempt to sell her n2bulk
pick would've attempted to hit it
obama would ask her if she is a registered democrat and how many times did she vote for him in the last election

nancakes would cry a little inside, knowing that she would never be a real woman and have kids

awesome prank. Oh man, that would scare the fuck outta me. I cant even handle "light scary movies" as my gf puts it. fuk that. bring on the comedy.

u wood screech as if u were rawking a vag

Fuck that shit bro. Have to assess the potential ghost factor. Kick the bitch and she bounces off the wall then shes real and fuck her tryin' to be a jokester ass. If the boot goes through her then we have another issue and some vag type holy shit-ness might ensue.

Top Bottom