Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hormone Help

Star

As a lot of you know.....After doing 2 cycles of winny I have developed Hyperprolactanemia. It sucks!! Well, I have decided to go to an Endocronologist to have it taken care of because I just can't take it any more. For those of you that don't know.....This condition sort of tricks your body into thinking it is pregnant...so you have a lot of those sides....including storing fat to prepare itself to be pregnant. Anywho my question is.....and please no guesses........

I am on Anavar right now. If they do a blood work up will it effect my numbers on anything. Hormonally, prolactin, thyroid, etc?

Thanks,
Star

The anavar has nothing to do with my condition....I just need to know if it would have any effect on hormone tests.

Star

Scuse me mr. lobo but you are misconstrueing my question. It has nothing to do with willing or unwilling. It has to do with wether it will change my numbers. My condition is irritating yes and if the anavar effects the #'s then I will have them treat it after the cycle. This is not something that HAS to be done NOW but rather something I want to do. It will take 2 months before I can even get into the damn office so please don't pounce. I appreciate the answer you gave of "I don't know" a lot more. Thanks for taking the time out to respond.

Star

Top Bottom