Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy shit, I took a *video* of this today the first time I've done bench press in a while 585 LB BENCH PRESS!! holy cockballs, thanks omega project!!!

Re: Holy shit, I took a *video* of this today the first time I've done bench press in a while 585 LB BENCH PRESS!! holy cockballs, thanks omega project!!!

That poor guy turned off his comments when bb.com invaded his videos. He never did get the hint that his form is horrible... see his shrug videos :(

Re: Holy shit, I took a *video* of this today the first time I've done bench press in

redsamurai said:
Stilletto, when you do lockouts, how long do you hold the top position?

around the count of 3.

Re: Holy shit, I took a *video* of this today the first time I've done bench press in a while 585 LB BENCH PRESS!! holy cockballs, thanks omega project!!!

form is shit videos are gay

Re: Holy shit, I took a *video* of this today the first time I've done bench press in

redsamurai said:
I read you have to go longer..........why only 3?

it's just enough to be a CLEAR lockout. you can go longer. I probably hold it up there anywhere from a count of 3 or maybe 5.
that's long enough IMO.

stilleto said:
it's just enough to be a CLEAR lockout. you can go longer. I probably hold it up there anywhere from a count of 3 or maybe 5.
that's long enough IMO.

I want to start trying lockouts with a second set of catches that block the movement at a certain point. Something like a combination between a static hold and an isometric.

redsamurai said:
I want to start trying lockouts with a second set of catches that block the movement at a certain point. Something like a combination between a static hold and an isometric.

hmm.
for what? i mean, what purpose? the lockouts on that vid that were posted were a pretty short ROM. I do more than that. it's the middle part of the bench that's hardest for me, not so much the lockout.

trying doing them up agianst a wall. Now that is some strict shit

Exactly with your elbows against the wall so the bicep is completely isolated and the anterior deltoid is not being engaged......wouldnt be able to do that weight for more than 3 reps

stilleto said:
hmm.
for what? i mean, what purpose? the lockouts on that vid that were posted were a pretty short ROM. I do more than that. it's the middle part of the bench that's hardest for me, not so much the lockout.

^this broad can bench some megaweights, people.

Top Bottom