Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy shit, I took a *video* of this today the first time I've done bench press in a while 585 LB BENCH PRESS!! holy cockballs, thanks omega project!!!

Re: Holy shit, I took a *video* of this today the first time I've done bench press in a while 585 LB BENCH PRESS!! holy cockballs, thanks omega project!!!

stilleto said:
ndarchive-mar08.php

red x's are sexy!

Re: Holy shit, I took a *video* of this today the first time I've done bench press in a while 585 LB BENCH PRESS!! holy cockballs, thanks omega project!!!

All im going to say is that none of my shirts fit, and i have to go shopping for new clothes.

biggernu said:
All im going to say is that none of my shirts fit, and i have to go shopping for new clothes.

i hear abercrombie is having a sale on XS shirts..... :p

dude i hope your kidding. Your form was terrible on the curls. I dont think that was you though.....i think this is a complete joke...but maybe im wrong.

Re: Holy shit, I took a *video* of this today the first time I've done bench press in

stilleto said:
^
what he who hates me said.

Friendly canadian, i know this is a spoof, but I do those all the time. They are designed to help you lock out the weight, so that when you ARE wearing a bench shirt, you can get that very hard part of the bench press accomplished.

I do those too :artist:

LMFAO!!

is there even a point?

jackangel said:
we should be commenting on his gym attire before talking about his form. i still don't see a problem with the very first vid, in which he's doing a lockout.

well, a one second lockout is completely meaningless. The point of lockouts is to stress the CNS in a way that mimicks a max rep AND also to work the top of ROM of a bench press. He accomplished neither really.......not with that tension time.

Stilletto, when you do lockouts, how long do you hold the top position?

FriendlyCanadian said:
Even Better Yet!!!!

I wanted to show you all my huge guns and massive bicep curls!!

here is me curling 135lbs again with perfect form, absolutely straight no sway in my back and no way would I be kicking up the weight by slamming into it with my quads!!!

slow and controlled I always say!!!

Not bad , but you want no sway?
trying doing them up agianst a wall. Now that is some strict shit

Top Bottom