Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy shit, I took a *video* of this today the first time I've done bench press in a while 585 LB BENCH PRESS!! holy cockballs, thanks omega project!!!

Re: Holy shit, I took a *video* of this today the first time I've done bench press in a while 585 LB BENCH PRESS!! holy cockballs, thanks omega project!!!

I think FC is trying to make a point?
I won't be mysterious: My point is results is all that matters in the Gym. If 20" arms is the goal, and cheat curls help you reach that goal - then you did it right.
If your goal is shoulders like the Hulk, and partial Military presses get you there - you did it right.

Re: Holy shit, I took a *video* of this today the first time I've done bench press in a while 585 LB BENCH PRESS!! holy cockballs, thanks omega project!!!

we should be commenting on his gym attire before talking about his form. i still don't see a problem with the very first vid, in which he's doing a lockout.

Re: Holy shit, I took a *video* of this today the first time I've done bench press in

layinback said:
that's more like it lol.

FC, you have the drive and enthusiasm of a champ.

i would feel confident with you in my corner. :)

LOL He is also not doing as Omega likes it to be done. I love ya FC

Re: Holy shit, I took a *video* of this today the first time I've done bench press in

Pat_McCrotch said:
LOL He is also not dong as Omega likes it to be done. I love ya FC

i don't get it....

what does his "dong" have to do with it?

Ok.. I can't keep this sharad up any longer..

that is not me in either of those videos!!! or any of them rather..

*hits a snare drum and them some symbols for effect*

Stop making fun of biteme...........

jackangel said:
are you commenting on something here? seems like a pretty good lockout for someone of that weight. standard part of a lot of PL routines.

^
what he who hates me said.

Friendly canadian, i know this is a spoof, but I do those all the time. They are designed to help you lock out the weight, so that when you ARE wearing a bench shirt, you can get that very hard part of the bench press accomplished.

FriendlyCanadian said:
Dude that was full ROM..

that would totally pass in a contest.. no problem..

I didn't even have a bench shirt on!

Full ROM???????

8and20 said:
Full ROM???????

hehehe

ya obviously!

come on now!

ndarchive-mar08.php

Top Bottom