Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy shit, I took a *video* of this today the first time I've done bench press in a while 585 LB BENCH PRESS!! holy cockballs, thanks omega project!!!

Re: Holy shit, I took a *video* of this today the first time I've done bench press in a while 585 LB BENCH PRESS!! holy cockballs, thanks omega project!!!

Static holds and lock out practice Is very important.
I have seen many lifts that look good , but still do not count due to racking it to fast or pressing to quick

I have seen some huge egos get bruised . Guys at a gym years ago I worked out at would bench 400-500lbs but come contest time in a controlled manner they would have to lower the weight by almost 100 lbs or more to even make the lifts count.

I had some decent lifts myself but my god chewing a handfull of minithins (ephedrine tabs) and a hand full of nodoze )caffine. Really fucks you up not sleeping for days afterwards.

Powerlifting 400lbs+ break ,lower,press and lock out in some serious shit vs some guy doing it at the gym lowering the weight and just getting a bounce back reflex.

Re: Holy shit, I took a *video* of this today the first time I've done bench press in a while 585 LB BENCH PRESS!! holy cockballs, thanks omega project!!!

that is not ME in the videos.. was totally kidding... I posted that 3 pages ago..

but I see some people didn't get that!

I no longer want to be associated with him! I look much classier when I go to the gym damnit!

Re: Holy shit, I took a *video* of this today the first time I've done bench press in

RottenWillow said:
^this broad can bench some megaweights, people.

pffffffffft. not so much lately.
i'm getting weaker as i get older.

:(
i still bench a lot though. :)

Re: Holy shit, I took a *video* of this today the first time I've done bench press in

FriendlyCanadian said:
that is not ME in the videos.. was totally kidding... I posted that 3 pages ago..

but I see some people didn't get that!

I no longer want to be associated with him! I look much classier when I go to the gym damnit!

Some people are straight retarded. It's like when you're in school and your class has 30 students. You know you're smarter than at least 25 of them, if not more. Those 25 are destined to be average at best and you know it before they do. Sadly, those 25 people have access to computers too.

stilleto said:
pffffffffft. not so much lately.
i'm getting weaker as i get older.

:(
i still bench a lot though. :)

Just wondering, how much do you bench?

the_alcatraz said:
Just wondering, how much do you bench?

right now? without a bench shirt on... probably only 210 or 220. I stopped competing.

Powerbuilder333 said:
I think FC is trying to make a point?
I won't be mysterious: My point is results is all that matters in the Gym. If 20" arms is the goal, and cheat curls help you reach that goal - then you did it right.
If your goal is shoulders like the Hulk, and partial Military presses get you there - you did it right.

yes

Top Bottom