Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy shit, I took a *video* of this today the first time I've done bench press in a while 585 LB BENCH PRESS!! holy cockballs, thanks omega project!!!

Re: Holy shit, I took a *video* of this today the first time I've done bench press in a while 585 LB BENCH PRESS!! holy cockballs, thanks omega project!!!

that is you isn't it fatty?

Re: Holy shit, I took a *video* of this today the first time I've done bench press in a while 585 LB BENCH PRESS!! holy cockballs, thanks omega project!!!

ceo said:
that is you isn't it fatty?

I told you it was me..

jesus I gotta tell you again..

do you really want to talk trash after watching me toss around all that weight!

how do you like my form.

FriendlyCanadian said:
how do you like my form.

did OMEGA teach you that? :worried:

ceo said:
did OMEGA teach you that? :worried:

It's perfect clean form!!!

it's clear I could bench 600lbs in a contest without question..

watch out powerlifters!

FriendlyCanadian said:
Check this out, I took this today this is the REAAAAL money..

135lbs for 25 rep MILITARY PRESS SO INSANE!

fuck I'm a machine!!! thanks omega project!!!

FULL RANGE OF MOTION!!! EVERY REP! NICE AND CONTROLLED!

That's the way Lou Ferrigno does it.

his curl form actually didn't look too bad till the last rep......see nothing wrong with that, also let the weight down slow at the end. The lockout was bullshit cause you have to hold the weight for at least 8 seconds to mimick the intensity of a max set. While it's impressive he can move that kind of weight at all given he doesn't look all that big..........1 second lockouts are completely without merit and I wouldn't have even dreamed of putting that on film.

redsamurai said:
his curl form actually didn't look too bad till the last rep......see nothing wrong with that, also let the weight down slow at the end. The lockout was bullshit cause you have to hold the weight for at least 8 seconds to mimick the intensity of a max set. While it's impressive he can move that kind of weight at all given he doesn't look all that big..........1 second lockouts are completely without merit and I wouldn't have even dreamed of putting that on film.

you didn't like my sexy videos?

and you thought that my almost throwing my back out during bicep curls was ok form?

FriendlyCanadian said:
and you thought that my almost throwing my back out during bicep curls was ok form?

If he's doing that on every set, well no......but if that's his peak set on his primary excersize....it's not that big a deal. His form starts to break down on the 3rd or 4th rep.........but although he's helping with his back, he is putting the intensity in. On days when I use the straight bar as my primary for biceps, I'll try to throw up as much weight as I can "ballistically"......so when I start to tire a bit I will use my back "to an extent". That's my mass builder......so using your back get's the biceps to the point where they're fully engaged, slightly past 90 degrees, so that you can use a little bit more weight than usual. Arnold advocated this approach, but only with the big straight bar curls. Than you move on to the more isolated movements and then obviously you don't want to cheat at all.

redsamurai said:
If he's doing that on every set, well no......but if that's his peak set on his primary excersize....it's not that big a deal. His form starts to break down on the 3rd or 4th rep.........but although he's helping with his back, he is putting the intensity in. On days when I use the straight bar as my primary for biceps, I'll try to throw up as much weight as I can "ballistically"......so when I start to tire a bit I will use my back "to an extent". That's my mass builder......so using your back get's the biceps to the point where they're fully engaged, slightly past 90 degrees, so that you can use a little bit more weight than usual. Arnold advocated this approach, but only with the big straight bar curls. Than you move on to the more isolated movements and then obviously you don't want to cheat at all.

what's all this HE nonsense!

that's me damnit!!

im so confused.

Top Bottom