Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hoe do i go from a bulk to a ckd....please help guys im confused with this!

L

Lumbuss

i have never cut before, so i have a few general questions that i couldn't dig up on the search.

How should I cut cals leading up to a ckd? I am presently eating around 4000 and i plan on dropping down to 2400isd during my ckd, can somone tell me how i should go about this so i can spare as much muscle as i can (like 200 cals a day or whatnot). Im assuming that i dont need to start cutting cals until a week before the ckd, but should i spread it out over two weeks? Also, should i just cut out carbs until i reach 2400 cals?

Thanks

if i was you i would look to drop around 500 cals every week, most of those cals coming from carbs ofcourse. also for great ckd diet info did u read mr. x article, it has a great step by step plan in setting up a cdk diet, great read. as for only cutting cals before the week of ckd i wouldnt do that, go around 500 each week so in about 2 1/2-3 weeks you will be down to around 2400 cal your target range.

i never judge how i train according to what type of diet im following, personally i like low reps in around 6-8 rep range so i stick with that alot and periodize on most compound movements. though i usually stick with the same training schedule going from bulking to cutting so i can try to maintain my strength as much as possible, i dont reallylike doing really high reps 12-15 range as some ppl do, i find if im doin that many reps it seems too light. whatever works best for u do.

Top Bottom