Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HIT routine with sprints - need hardcore help

im just getting back into working out again. I used to be pretty beefy a couple of years ago but ive gone pretty downhill since. Ive decided to get back into it but i dont have too much time and to be honest my job (2 of them) is stress city (im the boss). I wanna bulk up and cut down on the wasteline which im too ashamed to give measurements. :bawling: after some research i decided on using a HIT training program where i hit every body part with one or two major execersises to exaustion 2 or 3 times a week with maybe some running and abs in between. also, i do this at home - i waste too much time waiting for someone else if i go to the gym.

My basic workout 1 set each (to exaust each one) with less than 1 min between each

warm up lap
squats
lunges with dumbells
100 yard full sprint
pushups
dumbell flys - lying down
dumbell flys - seated
bar curls
dumbell curls
waste to chin bar lifts
behind the head tri lifts
just dont have the heart to do abs on same day

Ive been doing this for about 2 weeks and my question is - would it be better to focus on the lower half on 1 day and upper half the other with sprints at the end of each? or maybe do all at once but with sprints at the end? after that sprint session i almost puke and it is hard to do the rest of the workout with my legs trembling. i do feel i get a great cardio workout and my muscles have been quite sore.

what do you pros think? i posted this on anabolic section 2 but i need all the help i can get.

:smash: <----- how i feel after these!

Top Bottom