Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high colesterol

Bad Cholesterol

You're welcome Jeep310, yeah, the good stuff doesn't come cheap: Benacol taste great (to my own amazement) and works.
Mind you that I had never had bad cholesterol problems before, this year's check-up was a revelation after my intense: "eat almost anything" diet trying to add weight, my family doesn't have that problem.
Hey! I see it this way, you wouldn't put put cheap frying oil in your car, would you? If you like your car, you may want to put the best oil around!
Why not care enough for our own bodies just the same, right?! Why put in "garbage", if you could research what is it that companies like McDonald's, Burger King and all those fast foods put in their menus, what oils and cheap stuff they use, you'd faint, ugly stuff! to put it mildly... I work with food scientists and let me tell you: food companies don't care what they put in for people as long as IT TASTES GOOD (comfort foods they're called) designed even to make you addicted to the bad stuff, they add some weird stuff, now I read labels and don't go for any shit. That, doesn't mean that I can't indulge every once and a while, as long as you know it's a treat and doesn't become a nutrition pattern.
Good luck,
Corsaire
Borading party... away!

Top Bottom