Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi-new chick with cycle question

astro01

My boyfriend is a 300 lb bb got me hooked on working out. I just started a cycle of T3 and Clen. I'm 5'2" 120lbs about 20-22%bf. I'm looking to loose bf and build some muscle. I have access to primo right now, should I take this or hold out for some winny? Please help, I want a girls opinion.

opinion.....

are you sure you want to get on an as? have you tried serious dieting strategies first? well...with that being said...and all things being equal.....if i had a choice ..... i would do anavar. everyone's body reacts differently to different drugs....but i found that ox made me much harder and i gained more muscle on it than i did with winny...with absolutely no ill sides whatsoever. i did a short run of primo once....50 mgs/wk for 6 weeks...and didnt see much of anything happen. my choice would be anavar. thats all i'll ever do from now on. i hope this helped and good luck! just be careful with whatever you do and be sure to find out as much as you can about whatever you plan on taking before you do it!!!

train hard!!!!
:)

well... first things first, loose the t3, it's catabolic, if you want to add some muscle that's the last thing you need.

As for the AS route... it's a personal decision, and if YOU think you're ready then you have to make the choice for yourself... you need to do your research and decide which one is best for YOU...

good luck with that... but all said and done, i'm in agreement with Pump... if you're asking questions like this, chances are you're probably not ready and you can most likely reach your goals by tuning in your diet and lifting heavy

You do not want to be on t3 alone w/ no AS...it will help you burn fat right along w/ your muscle girl!! AS is some serious shit..read the boards and research..you need to know all the pros and cons of everything you are considering..you do not want to live w/ regrets and have some nasty sides...for a lil bit of muscle..and if your diet and training is not on target it will be a waste of your time and money!!!! I agree w/ pump on the choice of anavar...it is great for women..a little more expensive but WELL worth it!!! Winny can be great but for some it can have some nasty sides...it just all depends..every woman is different so you will react differently and it is a chance you take when taking AS...Be responisble and educate yourself:)

Top Bottom