Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi ladies, looking for some help.

bonacris

Banned
Looking for some help.

My gf has lost the weight by running and diet but now she is looking to put on some muscle.. she knows that she's not going to get huge by picking up weights so she's open to suggestions..

Stats 22yr old
5ft 7
130lbs
She doesn't eat meat but loves fish

She will be hitting the gym 3-4 times a week but she doesn't want some shit routine from a gym assistant that looks like he has never seen the inside of a gym before..

So any advice on training and diet would be hugely appreciated.. sorry for the vague thread

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Last edited:
Reasons you haven't gotten a response:
1. I just saw this, sorry bout that
2. You want someone to come up with a meal plan AND regimen for her?
3. And she wants to add mass but doesn't like the best source of protein?

...pickin up what I'm puttin down? Would love to help but you're gonna have to give us more to work with. Can't do all the work for you.

Reasons you haven't gotten a response:
1. I just saw this, sorry bout that
2. You want someone to come up with a meal plan AND regimen for her?
3. And she wants to add mass but doesn't like the best source of protein?

...pickin up what I'm puttin down? Would love to help but you're gonna have to give us more to work with. Can't do all the work for you.

I get exactly what your saying.. diet aspect is ok.. she knows she has to eat more protein so is upping or amount of eggs she eats and fish. She's also open to supplements so she will be taking protein (once she finds the right flavour)

I just I'm not sure on what would be he best training regime for her. A 3day split or starting strenght or somethong else..

I'm also unsure of what supplements are suitable for her..
Hope that clears it up a little and sorry again for the vagueness and laziness of my previous post.. didn't didn't mean to look to be spoon fed just want to be fully sure for her :)

You absolute legend thanks a million.. :D

Top Bottom