Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Y'all!

Jen10

I'm new to the site and wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

My name is Jen. Im 25, 143 lbs.(most days) 5'6.5", BMI 22, Body fat 18% :( i have played softball competitively for 15 years until I had to have 3 major shoulder surgeries. needless to stay I feel like I'm in the best shape I've been in awhile but have reached a plateau and kinda of need a push. I can fluxuate weight by 10 lbs in a week no problem when I have an emotional issue. Mainly caused by not seeing my very overworked boyfriend. Im an admitted sugaraholoic! when I'm good I eat 6-7 times and workout for a few hours before work m-f. and usually sat morning as well. I do only about 20 min of cardio a few times a week. I apparently lose muscle extremely quick. My diet consists mostly of turkey burgers, chicken w/ 1 cup mixed veggies, roasted sweet potatoes. apples, almonds, 24g protein shakes post workout and before bed. I dont seem to vary my workout too much but, i have started looking through the site and saw some great suggestions yall have given other ppl that i cant wait to try.

I'm new to the site and wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

My name is Jen. Im 25, 143 lbs.(most days) 5'6.5", BMI 22, Body fat 18% :( i have played softball competitively for 15 years until I had to have 3 major shoulder surgeries. needless to stay I feel like I'm in the best shape I've been in awhile but have reached a plateau and kinda of need a push. I can fluxuate weight by 10 lbs in a week no problem when I have an emotional issue. Mainly caused by not seeing my very overworked boyfriend. Im an admitted sugaraholoic! when I'm good I eat 6-7 times and workout for a few hours before work m-f. and usually sat morning as well. I do only about 20 min of cardio a few times a week. I apparently lose muscle extremely quick. My diet consists mostly of turkey burgers, chicken w/ 1 cup mixed veggies, roasted sweet potatoes. apples, almonds, 24g protein shakes post workout and before bed. I dont seem to vary my workout too much but, i have started looking through the site and saw some great suggestions yall have given other ppl that i cant wait to try.

Hiya Jen welcome aboard I'm sure u will love it here. I'm not the best person to help here. Wish you all the luck with your goals.

Donna

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks Donna! Ill try and post some more info tonight after the gym. going to attempt an hour on the stepmill!! ahhhh!

Hey Jen!! Great name! Welcome to EF! I'm relatively new to the site as well so I'm not the best person to get advice from
But I can offer tons of support! The best people on earth are a part of this website! So, welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcome! It's the only thing that got my butt out of bed this morning headed to the gym. I'm uber lethergic today after Eating all kinds of bad thing before bed last night. :( ......jen I think we have a pretty awesome name too! Lol.

Finished my workout and thought I'd share and see what you guys thought. I don't doubt there's alot o room for improvement.

Stepmill: 20 min 80spm
SL side leg press: 3x7x130
Leg press: drop setsx3: 420x5, 340x7, 250x10, 160x15
Walking side squats w/ bands: 4x20 each way
Abductor: 3x7x120
Adductor: 3x7x120
Eliptical: 20 min on 9resistance
Ass to grass squats on bosu: 2x50

Wasn't my best. :/

Welcome Jen,

Emotional issues are tough...especially for us ladies. Some quick advice. Make sure to "control" your cheating. If you have to eat ice cream don't eat the whole gallon. Also, find somebody to workout with. Having someone to keep you accountable and motivated really helps when those emotional swings kick in. (You could also lose the boyfriend...JK)

Rebecca D

Thx Rebecca...keep trying to get rid of the bf, cant seem to do it. He just took on 11 more clients so I literally never see him.....Yeah when I cheat I CHEAT! Ate the whole thing of ice cream on tuesday! but doing better today other than feeling like I want to eat my arm off Im so hungry! I'll look into a training partner. I have never had one. Definitely seems like that would help me right now.

Well this is a first for me lol I'm lost for words relationships aren't my strong point!

Good work out tho jen!

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom