Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Mitch...

lol@that stupid article.

The sickness they talk about you can get from flower as well. It's called greening out and it basically entails getting stupid fucking high, coughing a bit and throwing up and then back to stupid high.

That's the "sickness"

The catching yourself on fire, well you gotta be a god damn idiot to do that and you deserve to die.

okay, so i read the article.

LOL, these people have no clue what they're talking about other than some shit they read somewhere that some other person didn't know shit wrote.

You don't know what concentrate you're getting? Uhh...yeah you do. Tonight I had headband...it was 89.3%THC. I always know what I'm getting and what's in it.

Maybe if you're buying it unregulated off the street...yeah you might get some dirty shit. That's the exact reason it should be legalized. Here in CO I know what i'm getting. It's lab tested.

But even then the process of making it isn't that dangerous. The fires happen because of darwinism, not because it's dangerous. The real problem w/a "home-brew" batch is that unless you have the proper equipment (which costs a considerable amount of money) you probably aren't getting it purged completely. Then again...most of the people i know that do it even at home have the same equipment the labs have because it typically will pay for itself in one or two runs.

Also, the article is wrong to some degree in how it's made again saying it's all Trim and the yields are 80% plus. Most of your higher % runs are done with whole buds (nug run), not just trim.

I knew you'd have the right info! That article came from one of our moronic national news stations here too! I should submit your responses lol

You see what I'm dealing with up here?!? [emoji15]

I also forgot to add that there are other ways of extracting it other than with butane. Starting to see a lot more c02 closed loop extractions.

Top Bottom