Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey girls, new here

Tatyana said:
Hi and welcome

Cool, I have wanted to help out someone put on some size instead of lose fat.

Would it be possible to get a bit more info, like your training split, what exercises you are doing for your legs and each body part?

Do you put on fat easily or are you one of those type of women that can eat a lot and not have to worry too much?

You may have to put on a wee bit of fat to put on some muscle, but not much. You are at a perfect bodyfat right not for mass building BTW.

Thank you all so much for the warm welcomes.

Tatyana~ My training split is in experimental mode right now partially because my schedule is super hectic. As far as putting on fat, I've been trying to gain any kind of weight for a while now. Last year I got really sick with depression and lost 25 lbs over the course of about 3 weeks.. I've only gained back about 10 lbs of it. The meds I am on for it supposively can make you gain weight but so far all I have noticed from it is increased appetite and a serious sweet tooth. The only real fatty part of my body is my love handles.. I can't seem to get rid of them either.
Thanks so much for your help.. :qt:

Top Bottom