Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Bros take a look at this!!!

C

CASS

Hey Bros!
Just a quick note to let you know im here. I've been away from the scene for about a year and a half. Had a lot going on in my life and had to put things on hold, I was previouly a member of this board if any one remembers me from that long ago, I have also been a member of another board prevoiusly which I was on for about 4 years. Ive done many cycles in my time, if anyone is interseted I will let you know what cycles i've done and what results I had obtained. Getting ready to start a cycle again, first one in a year and a half, so I cant wait now. I realise that starting at this board again I will be viewed as a newbie but i can assure you im not, but i am more than willing to play the game and slowly get to know everyone and over time prove it and im sure everyone will see and gain from the knowledge I have. I believe knowlegde is strengh and we should all help our Bros and Sister in the struggle.
Any way just thought I would give you a little background on me and if any one has any qusetions I would be more than happy to answer them.

cass...wow nice to see you here. i remember back in the day you answered most of my newbie questions on bodybuilding.com

Welcome back Cass. Good to see another member from the UK.

Where abouts you from?

We have not met but welcome back CASS !!! :)

Wow seems like a lot of old faces have returned in the past week !!! :D

Very Cool !!! :)

Top Bottom