Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Herpes!!!

Don't some people not even realize they have it though? Some never experience breakouts. Do you have to have a breakout to spread it?

Nope you don't that is why i said one in 4.. have it and most don't know it. sometimes the symptoms are so minimal.. they don't even relaize it. It's a shame. Kinda scary too.. Some people can go thru life without a single outbreak but still be a carrier.. still be able to pass it on. SCARY

Prettylittlepest said:
Nope you don't that is why i said one in 4.. have it and most don't know it. sometimes the symptoms are so minimal.. they don't even relaize it. It's a shame. Kinda scary too.. Some people can go thru life without a single outbreak but still be a carrier.. still be able to pass it on. SCARY

Will you sleep with me so I can find out if I'm a carrier or not?

alien amp pharm said:
Will you sleep with me so I can find out if I'm a carrier or not?
haha i don't even know you.. so i don't think i can sleep with ya..

Prettylittlepest said:
haha i don't even know you.. so i don't think i can sleep with ya..

Sure you do. You've been here what, 2 weeks? Surely you've seen me post before. Heck, we are practically dating now.

Perhaps some green karma will help convince you.....

There are two types of herpes, oral and genital. It's spread through skin-to-skin contact, usually during sex or kissing, and results in blisters lasting 7-10 days. Most carriers suffer outbreaks a few times a year, but that is controlable with proper meds. The odds of contracting the virus during an outbreak are are quite high, so if you kiss someone with a coldsore (coldsores are sympomatic of oral herpes), chances are you'll be infected. That said, genital herpes is usually painful and gross so it's unlikely you'd be having sex during an outbreak anyway. However, at any given time there is about a 5% chance of passing on the virus by way of sex, even if no sympoms are present (roughly 3 weeks/year). This is kind of scray as a lot of carriers never have sympoms, but can spread the virus.

Condoms are not 100% effective, but they never are anyway. No cure or vaccine exists either. Fortunetly, meds are pretty effective these days and a lot of people never even have outbreaks anymore.

(And yes, I had a "scare" a while ago which is why I know all this shit. Turned out to be nothing, fortunetly, but it made me a lot more careful.)

ManOfArms said:
I've read from a very resourceful student journalist at FSU that if you suck up the juice from a herpes inflated outbreak its like 200mg/ml of good quality gear.

Consider it good as gold then.

I thought it was 1 in 4 has genital warts, not herpes?

Top Bottom