Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me with abs!!...PLEASE???

gUiLe

This shit is rediculous! I have been cutting
for like 8 or 9 weeks now, and still have
fuckin fat on the gut! I have really been on
with my diet, ab training and cardio. Should
I just learn to live with the fact that I will never have abs?? The only thing that has
really gotten ROCK hard are my obliques, and
I thank that in part to dumbell pullovers. I
don't know my bodyfat %, but if I just continue to diet I am going to wither away to
NOTHING! I am 6"5 and when I was in the best
shape of my life, I was hovering in at around
300! I am now down to 235 (36 waist) and don't think there is any fat left besides the
shit on my lower abdomen. This shit sux!

try xenedrine i lost a lot of weight on thats shit with in 2 and a half months.

I dont know if u would want to do this method, but it would involve clen and t3:

U can find an article on the program here:
http://www.nuclearnutrition.com/articles/12-00/lunaticfatloss.htm

Other than that, if u want to drop the fat FAST, may be u could do some program that is based on starvation (albeit a great deal of muscle loss). T-mag.com has an outlined diet called the "The Fat Fast experiment." In essence, its an extreme keto diet with the use of phormones.
http://www.testosterone.net/html/body_107fat.html

Basically, it really sucks to want abs but not have'em cause of genetics. But if u really want them, there is always the expensive way of doing it. Gear or liposuction!

Liposuction would be cool cause after the procedure, u would need to eat so much in order to compensate for the lost weight. MMM. FOOD SURGE TIME.

Keep in mind guile that many male bodybuilders have to diet for 3 or more months to get their abs to show. Yeah, it sucks but for many guys you gotta want abs soooo bad that you diet hardcore for a long time, and lose muscle as well if you're not on a ton of gear.

Heyday, what's up bro? I am still waiting to
get a date for my operation, but it looks
like it will be in late May. I am thinkin I
will be out for more like two weeks, but we
will see. I am starting a bulkin diet on
Monday. I basically don't have any fat on my body other then my lower abs. I do plan on starting a cycle of Deca and winnie, but not
until after the operation. I have been VERY
strict about my diet and lost a TON of weight. I think I am going to be trying the
zone diet per some advice from my buddy,DBT.
Well see what the hell happens by July.
I would like to try the clen/t3 thing, but
I am sure I would get too jittery.

Holy shit! Has anyone else read that fat loss program Heyday referred to? If not, then do. That was hilarious. Has anyone ever done that? My God. Heyday, have you ever done ecstacy or any other similar stuff (amphetamines) like crystal? I have and I know some people who have done that shit in those kinds of doses. Not only will you get dumb very fast (if you survive those 4 weeks), but you will never sleep. You don't go to a rave for 5 hrs. do that much e then go home and hit the hay. Try a few days later. GHB can keep you awake forever too. You would lose a ton of fat, but you'd also lose plenty of muscle. Are hardcore party-goers like that anything but twigs? Pretty much not.
If you want a similar tip that'll make you huge fast, then try snorting some cocaine before every workout. You'll be able to lift tons more than you should be able to and it'll cause tremendous grwoth. Forget that, do PCP! You can tear your arm off with that stuff and still go strong. Not that I'd ever do any of that stuff myself, but it WOULD work.

dude, calm down. First off before you consider lipo-what is your diet like. I'm in a similar situation, frustrated, wanted to be ripped to shreds, but always have some fat around my gut. What does your diet look like, how many g prot, carbs, fat are you eating, calories? What type of workout are you following, just dont want to see someone go through unecessary surgery. Just b/c you're strict with your diet doesnt mean it will work, diff approaches work for different people. Let us know what your doing now, then maybe we can help, and u can avoid the cost and pain of surgery. BTW, what part of NJ you from??

Top Bottom