Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me!!! I pissed blood last night!!!

Dannypowers

I am on winny 50 mg eod and parabolan 225 a week and prop 300 a week. I pissed some blood last night but it was also the first time I had weed. I have never done it and did 3 brownies and was told I did the equivalence of an eigth and I was going to be fucked. Was it the weed and me laughing that did this to my urine or is it the parabolan. Please tell me I still got a good liver and kidneys and shit. Please!!!

Weed won't cause you to piss blood. The Parabolan could be causing too much stress on the kidneys. Have you been taking cranberry extract? Sounds like you also might not be drinking enough water. Take care of your kidneys!

Start drinking at least a gallon of water a day. Got to keep your system clean.

------------------
My instinct was to win, eliminate anyone who is in competion, destroy my enemy and move on without any kind of hesitation at all.
-Schwarzenegger

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.

please go see a doc bro, pissing blood is one sing of kidney damage.Not saing that it is tho but better safe then sorry
smile.gif

ciao

Its the tren. Drop the entire cycle now and you may save your kidneys. And start popping cranberry extract 2000mg/day and drink 1-2 gallons of water (perferably distilled).
And see a urologist if you start to feel any "lower back" pain.

-Stew

I would think it would be the winny as it's 17aa. I think you should go to the doc, but I bet if you took some milk thistle, can extract and switched the winny to eod you'd by pissn' normal again. Just my opinion...

It's the parabolan...I've got a bunch of friends who have done everything you can think of (and then some). They all say that parabolan makes them piss blood...Using it with winny won't help matters.

I think its the parabolan also but I was also laughing so fucking hard. If I piss blood again then I will go to a doctor but I think it was becasue of last night. Since then I have gone several times and no blood. By the way after your friends stop it do they still piss blood or they go back to normal? Thanks.

Top Bottom