Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help guys im really sick!

Sorry about your virus, it does not help to tell you that it happens to everyone.

Just stay in bed, liquids, vitamin C, Juice and rest, rest you'll be back before you know it.

Same thing hapened to me bro this week. 4 days of not eating. majour virus, or maybee food poisening! Just as i started my d-bol/decca cycle. so im stopped and have to start ina few weeks!! it sucks big time.
Hope u get better, i could nto even hold down water at one point , throwing it up!! very dark/blood like urine too. Scary shit.

:mad:

Whatever this virus is really sucks. I too have been out of commission for like 3 days. Puking on the first day, but still nauseous and shitting like 30 times a day. Miserable feeling.

thanks for the help fellas, im startin to get really depressed cause i lost 10 lbs in 2 days (finally got the balls to weigh myself) yea i think this virus is going around, where do you guys that have this live? i puked my guts out on day 1 shit my brians out on day 2 now im just kinda all around sick. im startin to be able to eat again. damn it 8 weeks of test injections all lost in 2 days, what a waste!:mad: :bawling:

this is some wild shit! I got sick two days ago with the same symtoms and i have not been out of bed except to go to the bathroom. I just started a test/deca cycle and if im not better tomorrow ill probaly hold off a week or two then restart. Im so bummed:(

i had it too

Man its kinda weird u guys bring this up I had the same thing as i was in my fourth week of a test cycle and i just starting throwing up and my stomach took like 4 months to recover

your loosing the water right now. need to try and keep your self hydrated. pedialyte, gaterade. try and take in some soup, broth .. anything to keep fluids in you. i know how you feel. i had surgery and lost 31 pounds total in 4 weeks. i lost the first 20 in 2 1/2 weeks. it sucks. but you will get back where you were again. i have gained back 5 pounds so far hard work , but got to do it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom